Kigal-Note/Monsters/Arachnids: Kodokumo Emperor
353 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Kodokumo Emperor
Rank: C+
Type: Spider
Lifespan: 500~600 Years
Attribute: Poison, Curse
Traits: Arachnid, Royal Monster

Description:

The Kodokumo Emperor (Empress in case it is a female) is a high-ranking spider creature that governs poisons and curses.

This creature is one of the advance evolutions of the Kodokumo lines, and a rare one at that, requiring the already rare Curse-Poison Technique User title for the Kodokumo monster to be able to evolve into this beast.

Its ominous appearance and abilities have made many adventurers believe it is a creature that has crawled up from hell. True or not, its abilities and enmity towards any non-Kodokumo creatures are positively hellish. The subjugation of this creature is required as soon as it is discovered.

Appearance:

A Kodokumo Emperor is of the same size as a cattle and has a jet-black body, except for white markings on its abdomen, the top of its head, and on each knee-section of its eight legs. It also has three faces like an Ashura monster, each with a set of eight eyes.

Abilities:

Average HP: C+ Average MP: C+ Average SP: C
Average STR: D+ Average VIT: D Average MAG: C+
Average RES: C+ Average SPD: C Average DEX: C+
Average INT: C Rarity: A- Danger Rank: B+

When faced against a Kodokumo Emperor, the first thing one must stay clear of is not its great size, but its threads. Threads spun by a Kodokumo Emperor is said to withstand even the force of a Lesser Dragon with ease. They can even resist the typical weaknesses of threads like fire or frost to great degrees. The threads are however difficult for normal people to work with, due to their too tough constitution.

An even worse aspect of the Kodokumo Emperor is its titles. The Curse-Poison Technique User title that is required for the Kodokumo monster to evolve into this race improves both Curse attribute- and Poison attribute effects, while also improves the ability for the spider to inflict status ailments such as poison, paralyze, or curse.

The second troublesome title of these creatures is the Lord of Spider title. It allows the Kodokumo Spider to command any spider-type monster under its leadership as if it was using the [Kin Control] skill, only with pure charisma.

The affected spider will also receive a boost through the Emperor's Royalty-skills, making it possible for a horde of Kodokumo monsters led by an Emperor to destroy whole cities with ease. Which makes the [Egg-Laying] skill the Emperor also has.

Garami's comment: ...I give up. This guy is way worse than anything I can do.

Noire's comment: Eh? You are having feelings of rivalry towards this thing?!

11