Kigal-Note/Demons: Kur Kigal
996 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Kur Kigal
Rank: D+
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 100~300 Years
Attribute: Darkness, Heretic
Traits: High Demon

Description:

The Kur Kigal is a demon recently added to the World System's database. There are yet any known specimens that have evolved into this species, leading to the following information being limited to what was discovered from the archived files.

Appearance:

It is discovered that a Kur Kigal has a humanoid form with a pair of demonic horns, but they will also share some characteristic traits with previous evolution stages they have.

Just how many of these traits that the Kur Kigal may inherit, or how they are shown, is hypothesized to vary between each individual.

Some even suggest that the Kur Kigal can alter their shape at will, as it is shown in the World System files that they are at least capable of changing their gender at will, hinting they may have an inborn, high-tier Transformation skill of some kind.

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: D+ Average SP: E
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: E- Average MAG: E
Average RES: D+ Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: D+
Average INT: C Rarity: ? Danger Rank: ?

As there are none Kur Kigals yet to have appeared, their Danger Rank is yet to be assigned. From its natural attributes, it is speculated that these demons focus on status-ailments such as Fear and Charm.

This theory is further proved by the fact that one of the requirements for evolving into a Kur Kigal requires the demon in question to have an Advance-tier Scout Class; which contains many users of poison-related ailment-moves. This makes it even more difficult to determine the potential threat a Kur Kigal may bring with them.

Garami's comment: My masterpiece!! But, can't you explain a little more about Black-Light? Not just a little?

Alvatria's comment: Hidding info regarding Black-Light Technique User, complete~. *giggle, giggle*

23