Kigal-Note/Undead/Ghost: Living Armor
295 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Living Armor
Rank: E
Type: Ghost (Possession-type)
Lifespan: 800 Years
Attribute: Undead
Traits: Lesser Undead, Spectral Possessor (Armor)

Description:

A Living Armor is a suit of armor that has been possessed by a vengeful spirit or generated a spirit due to strong exposure to Undead aether. Whatever the case, the armor now walks among the living with nothing inside, in search of someone worthy to serve.

All Living Armors have a sense of chivalry, acting as knights would do. These undeads will take up Warrior-line classes centralized around swords, spears, and shields, to live up to the name of the knights that may have used the armor that now makes up the ghosts.

Appearance:

A Living Armor is essentially a moving armor. The shape and size of the armor depend on what the armor looked like before being possessed.

However, all Living Armors are made of a material similar to iron. No matter what material the armor was before being possessed, be it iron, steel, even metals such as silver or gold, will all transform into this iron-like material.

Abilities:

Average HP: E Average MP: F- Average SP: E
Average STR: E- Average VIT: E Average MAG: F-
Average RES: E Average SPD: F- Average DEX: F
Average INT: C Rarity: D- Danger Rank: E-

A Living Armor focuses on physical strength, using their durable bodies to withstand blows from several opponents, for then strike back. Like other undeads, the Living Armor cannot lose SP unless it is for a special move such as a skill, or an Art. They also do not require sleep or food.

A common point between the Living Armors is that none is afraid of death. If ordered, they will willingly make use of taunting-type skills to gather enemy forces towards themselves, whenever the opponents are goblins or even dragons.

If the armor making up the Living Armor is too much destroyed, the Living Armor will cease to be. On the other hand, recovery-skills and spells can mend the dents of the armor or even reattach broken parts. It can also be fixed with smithing-type skills. The only method not working on Living Armors is healing techniques that focus solely on positive lifeforce.

To summarize, Living Armors are one of the top heavy-hitters among the E-rank monsters regarding survivability. 

Mira's comment: So that's why that guy got that name.

Garami's comment: Yeah. He's got a body and gut made outta iron. Truer words can't be said.

8