Kigal-Note/Magician Classes: Elementalist
388 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Elementalist
Type: Magician Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Legacy Quest: [The Spring of Spirits]
  • MP at 200 or more
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to the following themes:
    • Spirit-related skills.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Elementalist Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [MP Auto-Regeneration Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Call Spirits Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Spirit Assistance Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Leadership Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Tactics Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Reduced Mana Consumption Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Spirit Magic Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Magic Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

The Elementalist is a Magician/Summoner-line class that asks for assistance from the rank G spirit creatures named Elementals. 

This class is unlockable if one has a high enough MP-value, due to the Elementals asking for mana as a price for their services. Also, one needs to complete the Legacy Quest, "The Spring of Spirits", which is bluntly speaking, a meeting with spirits in an area that is popular among Elementals. Certain power spots in cities with high compatibility with spirits can be such a spring.

Elementalists ask the Elementals for their support in various actions, such as enhancing weapons and armors of the Elementalist or their allies, distracting the enemies, or helping them locate lost objects. The Darkness Elementals are most useful for the latter example.

In contrast to other Magician-line classes, an Elementalist's potential is not relative to their experience with magic, nor their MAG status value. It is their likability with spirits. If someone loses all the trust spirits had in them, then they will be stuck with a class that will never grow any further.

While they are only able to call upon Elementals as of now, there are rumors that advanced Elementalists are capable of asking for the assistance of even the great Spirit Lords.

Noire's comment: Celestials are generally not well-liked by spirits, so we cannot clear the Quest...

Alf's comment: So, so... but that Mira, she really didn't get why the Elementals liked her? Geez...

Announcement

An updated version of this chapter, which includes explanations regarding the class skills, can be found here. Be aware of slight spoilers.

10