Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Sprites: Mystic Glow Sprites
311 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Mystic Glow Sprite
Rank: D+
Type: Sprite
Lifespan: 200~500 Years
Attribute: Light
Traits: Humanoid Spirit (Light)

Description:

A more magically inclined Glow Sprite. They are prodigies of the mystic arts and can use magic with ease. Due to their talent with Light magic and other magic systems related to Light, these Sprites often become Priests for churches.

Appearance:

The Mystic Glow Sprite has a humanoid appearance with alabaster that leans towards the elves thanks to their prolonged ears. Their face is adorned with a sun-like marking, not that different from a tattoo, and there is such a symbol again in their pupils. These glow with a golden-colored light when the Sprite uses a large amount of mana, or they are simply excited.

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: C- Average SP: E+
Average STR: E Average VIT: E Average MAG: D+
Average RES: D+ Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: E
Average INT: C Rarity: D+ Danger Rank: E

Mystic Glow Sprites are extremely talented with the Light attribute-related magic systems, making them formidable as both allies and enemies in group fights when they have support from vanguards. The fact that they are fast on their feet allows them to retreat from areas that turn too dangerous and grant covering fire from many different locations during prolonged fights.

Like other Sprites, Mystic Glow Sprites can transmute their mana into stamina and lifeforce. A point where they differ from other Sprites is that they can reverse this process and convert stamina and lifeforce into mana instead, granting them more mana than what they normally should have. 

Garami's comment: Ooh, this may be the most talented Sprite as of yet~.

Mira's comment: You're just saying that because you want to tease me, right? It's not that I'm so untalented that I couldn't unlock the best evolution path, right!?

10