Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Sprites: Trick Glow Sprites
278 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Trick Glow Sprite
Rank: D+
Type: Sprite
Lifespan: 200~500 Years
Attribute: Light
Traits: Humanoid Spirit (Light)

Description:

Trick Glow Sprites are speed-specialized Sprites of the Light attribute. They are one of the fastest humanoid creatures of this rank, and they are also extremely proficient tricksters, disrupting enemies and allies alike with their shows of light and light-speed. This is one of the most ordinary specialized evolutions for a Light Sprite.

Appearance:

Trick Glow Sprites shares many characteristics with the other Glow-type Sprites, such as alabaster skin, sun-like symbols in their pupils, sharp ears, and the tendency to turn half-transparent at certain times.

They also have a set of tattoo-like markings on their feet of the same design as the symbols located in their eyes. Both sets of symbols shine in a golden-colored light when the Trick Glow Sprite gets excited, or use a large amount of mana.

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: D+ Average SP: D
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: E Average MAG: E
Average RES: E+ Average SPD: C- Average DEX: C-
Average INT: C Rarity: D Danger Rank: E

As with other Sprites of the Light attribute, Trick Glow Sprite has an incredible speed. The difference is that this human/spirit hybrid's speed is really INCREDIBLE, even when compared to other Glow-type Sprites. 

Like other Light attribute Sprites of rank D and above, the Trick Glow Sprite gains an increase in its status when exposed to natural light. This is even more evident in the increase of their SPD stat.

Trick Glow Sprites are also capable of transmuting mana into stamina and lifeforce, and they can manipulate light to a certain degree. In contrast to other Glow-type Sprites, Trick Glow Sprites are capable of manipulating light to such a degree that they can create illusions without the assistance of other skills.

Mira's comment: Oh? Its rarity is lower than the other specialized species.

Garami's comment: Well, with how speed-specialized the Light attribute already is...

10