Kigal-Note/Extra Skills: [Envy]
436 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Envy
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Skill Tier: Ex
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • Negates skills of the target and copies those effects. 
  • Allows the user to replicate the appearance and skills of a target.
    • The copied skills replace that of the owner's own.
    • While taking on another's appearance, one can escape death by sacrificing the replicated form. Can be used up to this skill's level times a day.
  • Improves proficiency gained for other Sealing-type skills.

Description:

[Envy]. One of the Seven Sin Skills and the derivated imitation of [Leviathan - Ruler of Envy], the Extra Skill of the Demon God of the Invidia continent, Leviathan.

This skill is only obtainable for those who have evolved the skill, [Grudge], into the skill, [Jealousy], and then evolve [Jealousy] into [Envy]. One must also own great envy toward others.

It is an opposite force to the [Kindness] skill, which grants various blessings from the skill owner to others, [Envy] takes the powers of others and allows the skill owner to use them as their own. This is done by negating the skills of the target, then allow [Envy] to use the negated skills' effects as its own. The number of skills that can be negated at the same time is related to this skill's level.

[Envy] also allows the skill owner to take the appearance of others, which switches all skills with that of the copied target. However, status values will not be taken, but one can use the taken form as a scapegoat to escape death due to their HP value reaching 0. Finally, this skill also improves other Sealing-type skills.

Garami's comment: Another damn scary skill from the Seven Sins/Virtues series.

Mira's comment: Hmm, if someone stole my appearance, could I have them take the blame for my debts?

13