Kigal-Note/Demons: Dusk Ogre Lord
353 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Dusk Ogre Lord
Rank: S (D+)
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 150~250 Years
Attribute: Darkness
Traits: Demon, Royal Monster

Description:

An Ogre Lord who commands the Darkness attribute.

They use the dark arts to support their subordinates and torment the enemies of their tribe. These ogres are capable of commanding large armies of their own and other kinds. Grand expeditions made up of ogres are generally led by a Dusk Ogre Lord.

Appearance:

The Dusk Ogre Lord have a large humanoid frame, with large muscles that contain great strength, They normally have dark skin, grey hair, and golden eyes. They have a single, sharp Ogre Horn that looks like it is made of gold.

Abilities:

Average HP: D Average MP: D+ Average SP: D
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: D
Average RES: D Average SPD: D Average DEX: D+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: C

Dusk Ogre Lords have great knowledge of the dark arts. They use these to perform rituals to greatly enhances the power of their troops while they stay in the shadow and manipulates both their allies and their foes.

But do not make the mistake of believing this Ogre Lord is just some simple, scrawny schemer. They have a strong physique that allows them to fight on the front line if needed, as well as great experience with magic spells that can send even the most strong-willed human crying back to their mommy.

Noire's comment: Wow! This ogre sounds just like Garami!

Garami's comment: Wait a sec, I'm not that bad! Right...?

12