Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Majin: Mirage Majin
344 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Mirage Majin
Rank: D
Type: Majin
Lifespan: 200 Years
Attribute: Illusion, Light, Heretic
Traits: Demon-Humanoid

Description:

A humanoid demon that commands illusions.

These creatures are born spellcasters and use this talent to fool whoever they deem as enemies. Some of them used to be humans that were given the power of demons by making a contract with a High-class demon.

Appearance:

A Mirage Majin is, like every other Majin, a human granted demonic powers. Due to this, their appearance is extremely close to that of a normal human, with some exceptions. In the case of the Mirage Majin, this difference is shown in their extremely pale hair- and skin colors, and their aurora-like eyes.

Abilities:

Average HP: E Average MP: D+ Average SP: E-
Average STR: E Average VIT: E- Average MAG: D+
Average RES: D+ Average SPD: E Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: C Danger Rank: D-

Mirage Majins have made a contract with a High-class demon for their knowledge in the magic arts. This makes Mirage Majins extremely talented with, you guessed it, magic and rituals. Especially the magic spells of the illusion-category. Once, a single Mirage Majin managed to conceal a force of over 200 soldiers during one of the usual Solomar Civil Wars.

As a triple-attribute creature, the Mirage Majin's talent is well-rounded, but sometimes, this can lead to them taking too many different abilities at once, resulting in them not being able to master all of the said abilities.

Like other Majins, the Mirage Majin is physically frail. If they ever wander around on the front-line, you can bet they will be taken down in the blink of an eye. Of course, with the illusion-using Mirage Majin, it can never be sure they are really there or not...

Garami's comment: I see, I see... it's normal with Civil Wars in Solomar?

Mira's comment: Hey... we're currently preparing one ourselves, oh General of Belial.

11