Kigal-Note/Demons: Sinister Shade
316 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Sinister Shade
Rank: D+
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 600 Years
Attribute: Shadow, Darkness
Traits: Demon, Shadow Creature

Description:

A living shadow that preys on those that wanders the night.

Sinister Shades are known as the "terror of the night", and will strike down without notice and drag their prey back to the shadow world.

Appearance:

True to its name, the Sinister Shade takes the appearance of a living shadow that's the size of a man. Its eyes and mouth are visible as yellow "cracks" where the head's located.

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: D- Average SP: D+
Average STR: D Average VIT: E Average MAG: D-
Average RES: E Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: D-
Average INT: C Rarity: D+ Danger Rank: D

Sinister Shades are capable of moving around without being noticed by melding into nearby shadows, then transfer between them. Through this method, the Sinister Shade can close any distance in a moment, which makes them formidable assassins.

However, they are incredibly fragile towards any source of light. While an eight-doubled damage increase for the Light attribute is bad enough, the Sinister Shade's body will be weakened just by being in the presence of any light source. 

Other than that, it has practically no weaknesses, and it gains a status boost while in the dark.

Garami's comment: There's gotta be limits for how weak to the sun you are!!

Mira's comment: ...That won't happen to me if I continue on the Light Sprite path? Got to figure something out...

12