Kigal-Note/Demons: Living Plague
336 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Living Plague
Rank: D+
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 300 Years
Attribute: Poison, Death
Traits: Demon, Mucus Creature

Description:

A walking mess of status ailments. The Living Plague is a demon with an appearance closer to a Slime and spreads diseases and poisons as it walks. 

Appearance:

A Living Plague is a walking abomination made up of a poisonous, jelly-like substance that surrounds a dark-purple core. The color of the jelly-like substance depends on the toxicity of the Plague.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: E- Average SP: D
Average STR: E Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: E
Average RES: D Average SPD: E- Average DEX: D-
Average INT: C- Rarity: C- Danger Rank: B-

Living Plagues live up to their name to the eleventh by being one of the most poisonous demons at their racial rank. They can inflict various status ailment just by touching a living creature, and as a member of the Mucus family, they have incredible regenerative powers.

They still have the racial weakness towards fire and magic like Slimes, so they are instantly defeated if they are up against a fire-using spellcaster. Another nemesis of the Living Plague is recovery-type magicians, especially those with antidote-type spells, as these can inflict high damage to the Plague if used on them.

Alf's comment: There's more pain than gain from these things!

Garami's comment: True... you didn't meet something like that before... right?

Alf's comment: Hmm? Sure I did. Froze it to pieces.

Garami's comment: I see... just how bad was this guy's luck before...?

11