Kigal-Note/Dragons: Demonia Dragon
459 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Demonia Dragon
Rank: D+
Type: Dragon (Demon)
Lifespan: 400 Years
Attribute: Darkness
Traits: Half-Dragon, Demon

Description:

A cross-breed between demons and dragons. The Demonia Dragon is a Half-Dragon that commands the mystic arts of the demons and the powerful physique of a dragon. They are often used as gophers for Evil Dragons.

Appearance:

The Demonia Dragon is a black-scaled dragon that can easily reach a height of 4 meters, with dark-colored fangs and claws, a set of batwings, more bat-ish than those of regular dragons, and a tail with a fork-like end. They lack horns.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: D Average SP: D
Average STR: D+ Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: E+
Average RES: D Average SPD: D Average DEX: D-
Average INT: C- Rarity: C+ Danger Rank: C+

Demonia Dragons have, as expected from their lineage of dragons, extreme power compared to other species of their racial rank. However, that only extends to their physical proves, as they are still behind magically. 

The strongest move of the Demonia Dragon is their Dragon Breath, which contains the Darkness attribute. Should the victim survive the breath, they will have their status values reduced by quite the amount.

Garami's comment: Heh! Be it breath or breeze, they've got nothing against me when it comes to Darkness!

Iron's comment: ......Did I hear a flag?

14