Kigal-Note/Dragonoids: Netzach Dracoria
562 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Netzach Dracoria
Rank: D+
Type: Dragonoid
Lifespan: (+) 500 Years
Attribute: Death, Life
Traits: Dragonoid, Former Undead

Description:

Netzach Dracoria is a special type of Dragonoid. They are former Corpse Dragons that have obtained the attribute of Life during their time as undeads, thereby using it and their immense, inborn lifeforce to force a "Ressurection Evolution". The process of doing so has left the dragon robbed of most of its dragonic appearance, but the inside is still that of one of Terra Sol's most ferocious races.

Due to the effect of the "Ressurection Evolution", the Netzack Dracoria is granted a "newborn" body, but this is not the body of an infant, but a young adult instead.

Appearance:

The Netzach Dracoria has lost almost every visible characteristics of a dragon, sans for a sole dragon's horn. Other than that, they look completely human, with matching hair- and eye colors. A newly evolved, or "reborn", Netzach Dracoria has the appearance and build of a human in between their late teens and early twenties.

Abilities:

Average HP: D Average MP: D+ Average SP: E
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: D+
Average RES: D+ Average SPD: D Average DEX: D
Average INT: C Rarity: S+ Danger Rank: ?

While the Netzach Dracoria has lost most of their dragonic origin, they are still proud inheritors of the dragon race. Due to the "Ressurection Evolution", their physical prowess is lower than from when they were alive, but their magical abilities is as top-notch as ever.

Due to having the unique combination of being a Death- and Life attribute creature, the Netzach Dracoria is capable of using both attributes to the fullest without experiencing any difficulties with either of them. This allows a Netzach Dracoria to destroy the enemy forces with the Death attribute, while also supporting their allies through the Life attribute.

Mira's comment: Wait, this is the race Garami suggested? Why's such a rule-breaking race even possible!?

Garami's comment: *Innocent whistling*

16