Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Undead: Vampire
432 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Vampire
Rank: D+
Type: Humanoids (Vampire)
Lifespan: 200~1000 Years
Attribute: Undead, Moon
Traits: Vampire

Description:

A Vampire is a humanoid undead of the night. They possess great mana and strength, and they all strive to earn the reputation of a "Lord of the Night".

Vampires have many strengths, but equally as many weaknesses. Only a small amount of these blood-suckers can survive and evolve into a higher species that is granted the title they so long after.

Appearance:

Vampires have the same appearance as humans, except that their skin complex is deadly white and unhealthy. They also sport a pair of sharp fangs and pale hair.

Abilities:

Average HP: D Average MP: D Average SP: D+
Average STR: D Average VIT: D Average MAG: E+
Average RES: E+ Average SPD: E+ Average DEX: D
Average INT: C Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: D+

The strength of a Vampire is best demonstrated during the night. Vampires gain a massive increase in their stats, but to compensate for this, they become extremely frail during the day, also, they will take continuous damage as long as they stay exposed to the sun. This stat-reduction cannot be removed through skills like [Sunlight Resistance], but the continuous damage is possible to escape.

While on the best of their games, Vampires have many different and difficult abilities, such as their vampiric bodies that regenerate both health and mana over time, their ability to temporarily turn their body into mist, the classic skill of the vampire to suck a victim's blood for the Vampire to recover health, mana, and stamina, and also their ability to create Shadow Creatures as their kin.

One of the many weaknesses of the Vampire is their weakness towards silver, a common weakness for Moon attribute creatures. Also, Vampires take way more damage from attributes such as Sun and Silver, and even Water harms them more than normal due to the Vampire's weakness toward "running water".

Including the mentioned weaknesses, Vampires are racially weak towards the sun due to their poor skin complex, making them easily faint and burn from just being in the sun without proper protection. This is an instinctive weakness, so skills like [Sunlight Resistance] again will not be able to block it.

Alf's comment: NOW YOU TELL ME!!

Garami's comment: Oh-ho? [Daywalker] only helps against System-related sun weaknesses. I've learned something new today.

15