Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Sentinel
367 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
An updated version of the Sentinel class page can be found here.

Class:
Sentinel
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • SP: 100
  • VIT: 100
  • RES: 100
  • Have the [Guard] skill and [Covering] skill, both at Lv.15 or higher.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • VIT growth increase [Small]
    • RES growth increase [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with defense-type skills in general.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Sentinel Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Defense Aura Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Lookout Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Parry Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Cover Move Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Danger Sense Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Heavy Stance Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Stalwart Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Defense Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

A Sentinel is a defense-oriented Warrior-line class that puts pressure on detecting danger and defending a specific area.

The requirements for this class is to have a certain amount of ability in the act of defending oneself and others, so the class grants skills to further improve these defensive abilities, such as [Parry] to reflect attacks, [Cover Move] to hurriedly move towards people that need guarding, [Heavy Stance] that increases one's weight and reduces knockback effects, and [Stalwart], which drastically improves one's defensive powers while guarding a designated area.

An interesting fact about this class is that the [Weapon Reinforcement] skill that is normally found in Warrior-line classes is replaced with the [Defense Reinforcement] skill instead.

In addition to these defensive powers. Sentinels also have search-related abilities, such as [Lookout] which make it easier to notice people with hostile intentions, and [Danger Sense] which allows one to notice almost any form of danger beforehand.

Mira's comment: Sorry, I didn't notice the search skills due to how sturdy Iron's turned out to be.

Iron's comment: .........*sulk*.

9