Character Page: Iron Tirnog (A.2-C.36)
484 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Phantom Mail
  • Gender: Male
  • Height: 190 cm
  • Weight: 28 kg

General information:

  • Age: 55 years 
  • Birthday: 15 of the month of Yrlanaya, year X525
  • Likes: Polished metal
  • Dislikes: Rust
  • Talents: Endurance
  • Natural enemies: Geists
  • Image color: Dark-grey

Background:

A former Living Armor undead that was born from the armor used by one of the knights that protected the city of Tir na Nog 300 years ago, that is Iron. While in the unknown regarding his "past", Iron is still as dutiful as his owner before their untimely death. 

After being possessed by one of the Geists infesting Tir na Nog, Iron left the island city for the first time in his life and met with a strange gathering, one led by a certain, albino demon. What will happen to him from now on?

Appearance:

Iron's identity is that of a ghost that possesses a dark-grey, full-plate armor that lacks any decorations, except for the draconic-looking helmet. Due to Iron's life being linked to that of the armor, it's safe to consider the armor as his body.

Personality:

Iron is a ghost of few words, only speaking up when people talk to him, or when he is caught off-guard. On the inside, however, is a man that wants to go along with the latest trends and likes to help people out.

Iron also has a strong sense of commitment, which makes him follow whoever he sees as having a debt towards. This is one of the reasons for him leaving his previous home to follow Garami and her crew.

Abilities:

  • Defensive abilities:
    • Iron's greatest strength lies in his durable body. As an armor-type ghost, Iron is more solid than most creatures of the same rank, which allows him to tank attacks that would send others to the hospital, or even to an early grave. In addition to his natural durability, Iron has two classes that further increases his defense, and most of his skills are of the kind to reduce the damage he takes.
    • Another aspect of Iron's durability lies in his high recovery-powers. Even if he should take damage, he will have recovered the HP he lost by the time the opponent gets another clean hit on him.
    • To top things off, Iron is an expert in using the [Counter] skill, which stores up the damage he has taken to increase his next attack by the same amount. An important thing to take notice of is that Iron is talented in keeping the Counter-energy stored for an extremely long amount of time, and he can also contain incredible amounts of energy to boot.
  • Metal attribute:
    • One of Iron's favorite attributes, which allows him to further enhance his defensive powers. Iron also makes use of the skill's production-type skills, like [Iron Chain], to create hindrances for the opponents should he be not able to take them all on at once.
  • Undead attribute:
    • Iron's racial main attribute due to his nature as a ghost. It improves his detection abilities through skills like [Soul Detection], and he can also grant spectral attributes to his weapons, or turn his armor-body into that of a real ghost. However, Iron is yet to master these skills and would rather focus on more material methods.
13