Kigal-Note/Magician Classes: Mystic Archer
441 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Mystic Archer
Type: Magician/Warrior Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Thaumaturgist
  • Intermediate-tier, Warrior-line Class related around long-range weapons.
  • Completed the Quest: [Mysterious Scriptures]
  • MAG at 300 or more
  • DEX at 300 or more
  • Skill: [Miracle Magic] at any level.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MAG growth increase [Normal]
    • DEX growth increase [Normal]
  • Unlocks skills related to:
    • Support- and Healing magic.
    • Magic-enchanted archery.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Mystic Archer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Chant Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Magic Bow Lv.1] 
Obtained at Lv.1: [Mystic Magic Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Mystic Bow Arts Lv.1] 
Obtained at Lv.20: [Arrow Alchemics Lv.1] 
Obtained at Lv.30: [Enchanted Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Overload Gattling Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Divine Retribution (Counterfeit) Lv.1]

Description:

Mystic Archer is a special class that combines the aspect of both a Magician class and a Warrior class. It is counted mainly as a Magician class, but due to its characteristics, it can substitute for a Warrior class on certain occasions.

Mystic Archer itself is a class that strives to replicate the miracles of the gods without relying on their powers. Mystic Archers specializes in recreating these divine feats and uses them as part of their archery. This makes the skill equally a class both for long-range sniping and support through Healing- and Enchantment Magic.

[Magic Bow] is a weapon proficiency skill that improves the user's archery abilities, plus improving their skills in using magic alongside it.

[Mystic Magic] is a superior Enchantment Magic skill that includes any spells of that magic tree, except for those that would require the assistance of a greater power such as the gods, making it a good compliment to [Miracle Magic], which is required for obtaining this class.

[Mystic Bow Arts] is a supplement Art skill that allows the user to weave magic spells into their archery Arts, creating new moves that a normal warrior can only dream about. The best-known example is the Phantom Arrow Art, which, like its name suggests, produces phantasmal arrows that inflict a certain percentage of the damage to the real arrow.

[Arrow Alchemics] is a derivated Alchemy skill that focuses on the production of arrows. Unlike [Item Creation (Arrows)] which is of the same skill tier, [Arrow Alchemics] requires a steady knowledge on how to utilize one's MAG stat. But combined, these two skills can produce arrows that can make any sniper the worst nightmare for anyone.

[Enchanted Arts] allows the user to weave the effect of magic spells they know into their arts, a common skill among the "Mystic Warrior" classes. It is especially exceptional for the Mystic Archer, as it allows them to support their allies from a safe distance thanks to their bow. The point that this skill can add a magic effect on top of whatever effects the arrow may already have is a bonus that no one should look down on.

[Overload Gattling] is a famous skill among the archery classes, and for a good reason. It allows the archer to use one Art multiple times with a single usage. More MP, SP, and of course, arrows are consumed, but the barrage of arrows can be a threat even for dragons.

[Divine Retribution (Counterfeit)] is the opus magnum of the "Mystic Warrior" classes. It is a reproduction of the [Divine Retribution] skill, a massive attack of the Holy attribute which is only available for the purest of the Celestials. Counterfeit has less power and is weaker in the Holy attribute, but its low costs make it possible to use even for the weaker archers out there.

Garami's comment: ...Okay, why's the fallen angel allowed to dish out divine punishment!?

Noire's comment: Ehem! (Nose high up in the air).

15