Character Page: Filyn Nequitas Belial
768 10 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Lilith
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 156 cm
  • Weight: 50 kg
  • Three-Sizes: B75-H55-W76

General information:

  • Age: 22 years (by appearance)
  • Birthday: 13 of the month of Alvatria, year X489
  • Likes: Blot, Vengeance, Loyalty
  • Dislikes: The Demon King, Disloyalty, People intruding on her fun
  • Alignment: Chaotic Evil / Neutral Evil (when accompanied with Blot)
  • Talents: Acting, Backstabbing, Swordsmanship
  • Natural enemies: The Demon King.
  • Image color: Black

Background:

Filyn lived most of her childhood in peace and prosperity with her father, until the day the reigning Demon King came to power. Afraid of the talent and charisma of lord Belial, the Demon King executed the lord under false charges, and almost Filyn as well if the allies of lord Belial managed to convince him otherwise. 

After seeing her father unjustly killed, Filyn started to amass powers unnoticed from the Demon King's eyes, first as a nameless adventurer, then through personally crushing and absorbing several lawless organizations into her own, until she now today stands as the leader of the evil organization, Nequitas.

Appearance:

Filyn is a head-dropping beauty with black hair reaching her shoulders and that has some golden colors mixed into it. She has a skin tone that's neither too tan, nor too pale. She possesses six, pale-white wings with black claws at the tip, a draconic tail of the same color, and black goat horns on her head with golden tips. She possesses heterochromia eyes, her right one being red, and the second being blue in color, due to one of her Extra Skills. Both eyes have a snake-like pupil, but she can choose to hide them along with her tail, wings, and horns.

For clothing, Filyn wears an outfit in black, red, and blue. It has the appearance of a dress mixed with a military uniform. While swimming, she wears a bikini in the same colors as her main dress.

Personality:

Filyn keeps the persona of a ruler, sometimes convincing, sometimes threatening, sometimes befriending people and groups she considers useful for her goals. However, she always places herself on the higher end of the relationship, never accepting a spot below #1, unless she is planning to usurp that position and bidding her time.

She can also be merciless and ruthless, easily capable of destroying several large organizations and noble families in Solomar, should it be worth her while, all without even an ounce of guilt. This trait is making Filyn one of the most dangerous individuals on the Invidia continent, as she can easily bring the same fate to others as she was given by the Demon King. The only reason she is not doing so is thanks to Blot acting as her moral compass.

Beneath her mask as a ruler, Filyn is a tomboy that wants to have fun. The reason why she aims at the "world" rather than just "Solomar" is due to the former option being "more amusing". She loves to tease people, but she knows her limits and would not try to sour her relationships with others. 

As a species related to the Succubus, Filyn can be a huge pervert, but as she has some degree of loyalty to her better half, meaning Blot, she is limiting herself to women only should she ever feel the need for "company".

Filyn is a strict believer in the saying "what can't kill you will only make you stronger" due to her heretic days as an adventurer. This makes her force severe training regimes on to her soldiers. One notable example is when she placed Noire in the care of Garami, in the hope of the Flugel being able to grow into someone of great strengths. 

Abilities:

Filyn is a swordswoman that uses a pair of Wakoku katanas that uses spells originating from her Warlock-class for long-range moves. 

As a Lilith, Filyn has access and grand control over various evil-type skills and magic. Due to her personal capabilities in creating magic circles are rock-bottom, she relies on skills, items, and contracts to use her race's specialty. 

Filyn's specialized attributes are Heretic, Darkness, and one more, less-used one.
She is greatly capable of spreading mind-influencing Status Ailments like Charm and Anger, allowing her to command the will of several hundred if she wants to.
She incorporates the Darkness attribute into her swordsmanship to the point where she can defeat even Evil Spirits and Lesser Gods by draining them of their powers with her Darkness-enhanced swords.
Her third attribute is being kept hidden, her reasons for doing so are unknown...

Classes:

  • [Netherworld Blade Mistress]: A Master-tier class that is evolved from the Samurai class, and probably a unique class that was created for Filyn alone from when she ventured to the Netherworld one time to retrieve Blot who had died from overwork during the earlier days when the organization was first created.
    It is a class that specializes in using multiple swords, most preferably katanas, and swordsmanship that includes supernatural abilities. This class does not improve Filyn's swordsmanship to the level of a sword saint. Instead, it focuses on allowing her to perform otherworldly feats through using swordsmanship as a medium. This included the ability to cut through non-physical objects and powers, even concepts and Blessings are vulnerable for Filyn's swords.
  • [Demon Noble: [Belial]]: A Master-tier class granted to the head of the Belial family. Filyn obtained it after the death of her father, the former lord Belial. 
    The class improves one's ability to alter the mental state of oneself and others, making it a Charisma-based class. The heads of the Belial family use this to improve the morale of their troops and discourage that of the enemy army during times of war, making them a great asset to Solomar during times of war.
  • [Darkness Warlock]: An Advance-tier class that is evolved from the Warlock class.
    Filyn uses this class to make a contract with "evil deities" and asks to borrow their powers and subordinates for a cost. The Darkness Warlock is a class that specifically improves one's ability over the Darkness attribute, and makes it easier to make a contract with creatures of that attribute.
    Filyn has contracted three different creatures, one goddess of Darkness, and two creatures of the Heretic attribute. While it is not impossible to be contracted to several patrons, nor is it that the patrons are of a different attribute than what the class is specializing in, Filyn is among the few in history who has done both at the same time.
  • [Grand Avenger]: An Advance-tier class that is evolved from the Avenger class.
    This class's ability is to improve all one's stats if one has taken any sort of damage beforehand. This even extends to the mental pain Filyn has taken from the Demon King, making the class a crucial lynchpin in her plan to overthrow the Demon King one day.
    Also, the class grants memory-altering abilities, which improves Filyn's memory regarding the wounds and damage she has taken, which acts as both a demerit and merit, as she will not fall for the same attack twice that easily, and anyone who has wounded her will have their memories diluted, making it difficult for them to remember that they did do her any harm, the reason why they did so, and the method they used at that time.

Extra Skills:

  • [*****]: A Skill that Filyn is keeping hidden. It is rumored to be one of the Seven Sin Extra Skills, but no one has yet to confirm this, except for a few of her closest attendants. 
  • [Balor - God of Evil Eye]: An Extra Skill that drastically improves Filyn's powers over Evil Eyes. Said to allow her to use multiple Evil Eye skills at the same time, while also drastically improve the power over evil-type spells, making the skill work wonders with her Darkness Warlock class.
  • [Demon Lord]: An Extra Skill that drastically improves all stats and all elemental resistances, except for Light and Holy. Filyn obtained it straight after creating her evil organization.
  • [???]: An Extra Skill that Filyn keeps a secret for everyone, except for maybe Blot. It is believed to be her final trump card against the Demon King, but who knows...
19