Character Page: Zaria Wagarah (A.4-C.27)
540 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Therianthrope (Rust Bat)
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 167 cm
  • Weight: 55 kg
  • Three-Sizes: B81-H57-W83

General information:

  • Age: 22 years 
  • Birthday: 22 of the month of Nirmer, year X548
  • Likes: Meat buns, Mouses, Blood
  • Dislikes: Debt, Bell peppers
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
  • Talents: Puzzles
  • Natural enemies: "Wiggly"
  • Image color: Rust Red

Profile:

The chief of the Zaria Delivery Firm and former inhabitant of the kingdom of Solomar. Zaria was shipped off to the Luxuria continent in her childhood when she accidentally hid in a transport crate and could not get out in time. Sometime after she arrived on the continent, Zaria stiffed her eponymous company together with the three Kamaitachi brothers: Akai, Takai, and Furu.

As part of her firm, she was a successful courier, albeit her reckless nature and natural bad luck did give her more problems than one would expect a delivery firm to encounter. Even so, her firm stayed a popular choice among their clients, mostly due to them proving themselves that they, despite any odds against them, manage to do their job on time.

Appearance:

Zaria is a slim woman with rust-red hair that reaches her shoulders and dark-green eyes. She has elongated ears and sharp fangs due to her nature as a Therianthrope of the bat-line, and she can transform her arms into rust-red batwings at will, which gives her an appearance similar to a harpy. She can also transform completely into a bat, but she prefers not to unless she is backed into a wall.

She is dressed in the standard uniform of her delivery firm, which is a simple white jacket with rust-red lines, plus black pants. She has a combat fan hidden within the jacket that she uses to parry attacks when in battle.

Personality:

Zaria is an upbeat girl who tends to get either too cocky, distracted, or simply reckless. This has gotten her into a pinch more times than she can remember, but these events have given her the experience to notice when trouble occurs. Her success rate for escaping from the crisis is not so high even then though.

Zaria has something close to an addiction to blood. While part of it could be from her instincts as a vampiric bat Therianthrope, Zaria will gladly accept hunting assignments if it gives her a chance to suck the prey's blood. Due to this, she has amassed a large number of Hunting Titles. She has no dislikes when it comes to blood, but she seems to favor blood from demonic creatures.

Zaria also dislikes a certain creature she has dubbed the "Wiggly". While never showing dislike or disgust for anyone, the "Wiggly" is a sole exception. She also dislikes always ending up in debt, but she never tries to run away from them.

Abilities:

Therianthropes like Zaria can transform into the animal they are based on, plus having some of their abilities. Zaria can fly more efficiently and gracefully than even Birdkin, she has access to [Echolocation] to detect enemies, and while she would normally be weak to sunlight, she has obtained [Blindness Resistance] through intense training.
However, Zaria is not much of a fighter, so she would rather want to do scout jobs or sabotage the enemy before the battle even starts. If she is forced into a fight, Zaria's MO is to distract the enemy while using long-range attacks, and if forced into a fistfight, she would chomp at the enemy and drain their vitality along with their blood thanks to her nature as a vampiric bat. The latter being a tactic she sometimes will favor above the safer option.

As one can guess from her Rust Bat-related race, Zaria is naturally gifted with the Wind- and Rust attributes. She has also trained herself with the Shadow attribute. The two former ones are often used in a combo to blind the enemy with rust particles while using the latter attribute helps her in hiding or delaying the opponent so she can make a quick escape if needed. 

Classes:

  • [Shadow Dancer]: An Advance-tier Scout-line class and Zaria's Main class.
    It is a stealth-based class that allows the user to hide in not only the shadows, they can also being able to hide in the Shadow World itself. This class grants various bonus effects when the owner is in the shadows, It is a class that many of the ninjas on the Luxuria continent owns as a Sub Class at least, and Zaria has even greater proficiency with it than them.
  • [Saboteur]: An Intermediate-tier Special class that is also Zaria's first Sub Class.
    As one can deduct out from its name, the Saboteur class allows its owner to sabotage items and buildings. It can provide an advantage in a fight by "preparing" the equipment of the opposing party, and while not impossible, it is not recommended to use this class's skills in the middle of a fight, as the skills require a certain amount of concentration to be used properly. This class has deep ties with the Rust attribute, so Zaria likes using it.
  • [Courier]: An Intermediate-tier Special class. Zaria's second Sub Class.
    It is a wonder-class for Messengers as it grants them Storage-related skills that they can use to support them on their jobs. The bad part of the deal is that one must already own a Storage skill of any kind, so not many people can obtain this class even if they wanted to. Zaria owned the [Shadow Storage] skill as one of her 5 starter skills, so she obtained this class to support her with delivery work.
18