Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Chimeric Brawler
419 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Chimeric Brawler
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Race: Growth Chimera
  • Class: 2 unarmed combat-type Warrior-line classes.
  • STR: 300
  • VIT: 250
  • SPD: 250
  • DEX: 250
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • STR growth increase [Normal]
    • VIT growth increase [Normal]
    • SPD growth increase [Normal]
  • Improves proficiency with skills related to unarmed combat.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Chimeric Brawler Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Wild Rule Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Wild Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Mixed Martial Arts Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Shapeshift (Chimera) Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Onslaught Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Chimeric Lifeforce Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Chimeric Stamina Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Last Stand Lv.1]

Description:

The Chimeric Brawler is one of the classes that is only allowed for the Growth Chimera species. This one is focused on close combat, so it is one of the most well-designed classes for their species, allowing them to use all of their bestial appendages and abilities without limitations.

This class provides its owner with the [Mixed Martial Arts] skill that lets the user use any martial art-related Arts there is. The second skill is the [Wild Arts] skill, which grants the user access to any Arts that uses more primitive methods, such as Arts from [Claw Arts] or [Fang Arts]. 

To improve these many fighting abilities of the Chimeric Brawler, the class also grants the [Wild Rule] skill, which improves their physical growth so they become stronger, tougher, basically, it's a "wilder" version of the popular [Golden Ratio] skill. 

Other auxiliary skills for close combat this skill grants are the [Shapeshift (Chimera)] skill which grants the user the ability to remove some, or all, of their bestial traits so they can return into a more human body. 

[Onslaught] is an evolution of the [Rampage] skill. The latter grants the user a small timeframe where they can use Arts for a heavily reduced SP-cost, but at the cost of losing some of their reason while the skill's active. [Onslaught] have a slightly bigger reduction, but it completely forsakes the demerit of losing one's reason while the skill's activated, making it a more popular skill for anyone who is not natural Berserkers.

[Chimeric Lifeforce] and [Chimeric Stamina] grants the user the ability to respectively stack additional HP and SP on top of their original amount. The skills grant an additional 30 points for each skill level.

Finally, there is the [Last Stand] skill. For 1 minute only, the skill grants an incredible increase in stats, drastic MP- and SP-consumption of skills, but at the cost of the user being paralyzed for 10 minutes after the skill's usage. It is truly a skill that can only be treated as one's final card to play.

Lily's comment: Glad it's me who has this class. Mira's too big of a risk-taker for being allowed the last skill.

Mira's comment: Don't treat me like I'm an idiot! Battles and gambling are two different things! I know how to separate the two!!

13