Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Merchant (ver 2)
259 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Merchant
Type: Special Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having completed the Quest: "In for a Sol, In for a Hundred".
Effects:
  • Increased proficiency-gain for skills related to sales, storage of goods, and traveling.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Merchant Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Identification Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Arithmetic Calculations Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Conversation Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Stall Setup Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Item Space (Wallet) Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Riding Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Concentration Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Parallel Thoughts Lv.1]

Description:

The Merchant is a class dedicated to the sales of items, no matter the kind. Merchants specialized in selling certain types of products naturally exist, but the only class related to purchases and sales is Merchant alone.

The class grants skills related to transporting wares, negotiations and deals, and skills for presenting their wares in a distinguished and positive manner. A Merchant must also have a good eye for both deals and wares, an ability the class owner needs to take of themselves.

Dedicated Merchant will be given the [Identification] skill which allows them to see almost any information about the target should the skill level be high enough. Other than that, they also possess [Arithmetic Calculations] that supports their mental calculations and [Conversation] which improves their thinking speed and their speech while talking. 

After that, Merchants will obtain the [Stall Setup] skill, which assists them when they prepare their stalls, stores, or whatever place they are using for their money-making deals. [Item Space (Wallet)] acts as a small storage-type skill, with each level providing a single wallet's amount of space, where they can store their money without the fear of being robbed. 

[Riding], a skill that provides positive correction when riding a creature or a vehicle, is to support wandering merchants. And the last two skills, [Concentration] and [Parallel Thoughts], improves the Merchant's concentration abilities and their ability to multi-task. 

Garami's comment: HAH! You don't need to explain the last two to me! Rather, why are only Merchants allowed to get them just like that and not Rogue or similar classes!?

Ciara's comment: Agreed! And it's not fair that [Riding] is given to them either!!

Garami's comment: ...just what are you planning on "riding"...?

14