Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Ronin (ver 2)
284 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Ronin
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having used a Sword-type weapon for a certain amount of time.
  • Have the [Swordsmanship] skill at Lv.10 or higher.
  • Having completed the Legacy Quest, [Tuition by a Samurai].
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • STR growth increase [Small]
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with sword-related skills, especially those related to katana-type weapons.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Ronin Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Elemental Blade Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Sword Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Iai-Jutsu Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Steady Grip Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Prediction Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Danger Sense Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Cutting Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Weapon Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

Ronin is a local variant of the Swordsman class, found in the kingdom of Wakoku, located on the Luxuria continent. This does not mean the class is limited to that area, as anyone can clear the Legacy Quest to obtain this class anywhere, as long as there is someone with a Samurai-line class to give them the Quest.

Ronin shares many skills and moves with Swordsman, but the main difference is that Ronin focuses on delivering precise slashes above anything else, as opposed to the more all-around Swordsman. In a sense, one can consider Ronin to be an attack-specialized version of Swordsman.

The skills the Ronin uses for their attacks are the [Sword Arts] and [Iai-Jutsu] skills that grant battle arts with the usage of swords and quick-draw sword techniques. [Cutting Reinforcement] improves the damage from the Ronin's slashes, [Weapon Reinforcement] helps them use their weapons better, [Steady Grip] prevents them from dropping their precious swords by strengthening their gripping power, and [Elemental Blade] adds elemental properties to their sword attacks based on their Element skills.

For defense, Ronins take usage of the [Prediction] skill to have a slight advantage on how to expect where the opponent is going to move and the [Danger Sense] skills to have an idea where the dangerous attacks are coming from.

As a warning: having this class will lock the [Swordsmanship] class' evolution options to the [Katana] skill unless one can obtain the [Sword Mastery] skill instead.

Garami's comment: Hmm...yeah, I would have taken this one over Swordsman if I had to choose between them.

Ciara's comment: Because of the katana?

Garami's comment: Because of the katana.

13