Kigal-Note/Traits: “X” Dragon
400 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Trait: "X" Dragon

Abilities:

  • Decreases "X" damage: *3
  • Improves "X" attribute abilities: [Huge]
  • Improves growth rate of Dragon-type skills: [Normal]
  • Eases the requirements for obtaining "X" attribute- and Dragon-type skills.

Description:

The Dragon-trait is divided into every attribute that exists in the Terra Sol World System. It is granted to the various dragon races and only one attribute can be connected to this trait.

"X" refers to the main attribute of the dragon's race. In the event of a race having multiple attributes, only one attribute will be connected to this trait.

Before the Yamatai Grand Nightmare-System Update, this trait also allowed dragons to use 100% of all their stats. Before, each race has imposed a limiter that activated when an individual's stats went above a certain limit and reduced the effectiveness of the status value above this limit.

Nowadays, the effectiveness of status values, big or small, depends more on the body of the specimen than these rules. If you line up a human, a dwarf, and a horse, each of them having exactly 100 in SPD, then the horse will always reach the goal first if these three ever race against each other, with the human getting second place and the dwarf being the last.

This is also to explain why creatures with gigantic bodies do not require an equally gigantic high SP, or stamina, to move their body. In the end, the previous rules were abolished and replaced with the rule that says "different races will prove different results when using equally high stats values". 

Dragons were instead granted the new trait-effect of improving the growth of their Dragon-type skills to replace the loss of this "advantage". Not that they needed it in the first place.

Garami's comment: While I'm glad they simplified those rules, but those stupid leather wallets never needed any extra advantage from the start!!

Flint's comment: Still salty about the Darkness Dragon? Yeah, I feel you, boss, but could you stop saying the words "leather wallet"? They scare me...

23