Kigal-Note/Monsters/Dragons: Cursed Gold Dragon
228 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Cursed Gold Dragon
Rank: C+
Type: Dragon 
Lifespan: 1,300~1,500 Years
Attribute: Gold, Curse, Corruption
Traits: Dragon, Treasure Horder

Description:

The Cursed Gold Dragon is said to have evolved from a serpent-type species that has lived for more than 100 years while in contact with cursed gold, which by extension made it develop the "Treasure Horder" trait as a side-effect. 

These dragons are wicked to a fault and a great candidate for skills, classes, and especially titles, that are related to greed and gold. They are also quite the scrooge and will curse and/or kill (most often both) whoever tries to touch their gold. 

Since another requirement to allow their old snake-selves to evolve into this vile species is to have the [Casino Technique Master]-title, a title obtained by having both the [Gold Technique Master] title and the [Curse Technique Master] title, the Cursed Gold Dragons have a great interest in gambling. Even if the combined title is 100% unrelated to gambling, despite its name.

Appearance:

The Cursed Gold Dragon has the appearance of a serpentine dragon without limbs and golden scales. On its head is an evil-looking crown made from its black dragon horns. The shape of the crown varies between the different individuals.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: C+ Average SP: D+
Average STR: C- Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: C+
Average RES: C+ Average SPD: C- Average DEX: C+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: S Danger Rank: C+

Cursed Gold Dragons are incredibly crafty with their abilities to produce gold and curse it. The curses are the worst part of this dragon, as said curses produce bad luck to whoever, except the dragon, touches the dragon's gold.

This vile "former-snake" sometimes tricks people into taking its gold and waits until the "thief" has so much bad luck that all the stats in the world would not help them stop the Cursed Gold Dragon from taking their valuables and add them to the dragon's collection. Vile indeed.

Blot's comment: You know, some societies think of these creatures as guardian demons protecting ancient ruins. 

Mira's comment: I agree on the demon-part. Giving people bad luck? That's the most despicable thing you could do to people! And it must have been the treasures they guarded, not the ruins. I stand my case.

5