Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Gothic Imp
377 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Gothic Imp
Type: Special
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: "Technique User"-type title related to a Darkness-aligned attribute.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase: [Small]
    • DEX growth increase: [Small]
    • SP growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves all Darkness-aligned abilities: [Small]
Skills obtained by advancing in the Gothic Imp Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Darkness Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Offensive Dark Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Defensive Dark Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Confused Orders Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Supportive Dark Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Passive Dark Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Trick Aim Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Imp's Sneer Lv.1]

Description:

The Gothic Imp class is one of the 12 "attribute enhancers"-classes, a set of classes that the Ultimate Gods thought up during a wild drinking party-*cough*-, after long days of careful planning.

Gothic Imp is the class that improves the ability of Darkness-aligned attributes. This includes composition attributes such as Ink, Shadow, and Gravity.

In addition to this, Gothic Imp plays on the traits of the Ultimate Goddess of Darkness, Alvatria. This means the class is granted several skills related to tricking and messing with the opponent. (They couldn't add all the despair and doom to the class. That would be too much.)

Skills:

  • [Lesser Darkness Element]: A T-1 Element skill for the Darkness attribute, the cornerstone attribute of this class. 
  • [Offensive Dark Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate of any offensive-type Darkness-aligned attribute skills. 
  • [Defensive Dark Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate of defensive-type Darkness-aligned attribute skills. 
  • [Confused Orders]: A Leadership-type skill that disrupts order-giving Leadership-type skills of others. It evolves into the [Chaos Theory] skill. 
  • [Supportive Dark Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate of support-type Darkness aligned attribute skills.
  • [Passive Dark Growth]: A passive skill that...you probably get the rest. Passive-type Darkness-aligned skills are getting a growth boost.
  • [Trick Aim]: A skill that can mess with others' aiming-type skills. Evolve into the [Misdirection] skill which improves with any aim, skill-related or not.
  • [Imp's Sneer]: A Monster skill that originates from the Imp races. It passively improves any "tricky" skills like [Confused Orders] or [Trick Aim]. 

Blot's comment: Why doesn't Miss Garami already have this class?

Mira's comment: You think she would accept anything related to her biggest boss? And tell me why your boss doesn't have it?

Blot's comment: What do you think a class called "Netherworld Blade Mistress" comes from?

Mira's comment: ...touche. 

9