Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Aqua Idol
304 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Aqua Idol
Type: Special
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: "Technique User"-type title related to a Water-aligned attribute.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase: [Small]
    • MAG growth increase: [Small]
    • HP growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves all Water-aligned abilities: [Small]
Skills obtained by advancing in the Aqua Idol Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Water Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Offensive Water Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Defensive Water Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Singing Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Supportive Water Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Passive Water Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Dreamlike Form Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Idol's Smile Lv.1]

Description:

The Aqua Idol class is one of the 12 "attribute enhancers"-classes, a set of classes that the Ultimate Gods thought up during a wild drinking party-*cough*-, after long days of careful planning.

As one can guess from its name, the Aqua Idol class is based on Rusalki, the goddess of Water. The class focuses on enhancing Water-aligned attributes and skills, but it is not so strong on its own. 

The secondary trait of this enhancer-class is revolving around the concept of "idols". A source of inspiration, a supporting voice, a cute face, and in the backstage-*bonk!!*-!?
...The rest of this description has been canceled due to orders of the Ultimate Goddess of Water, Rusalki.

Skills:

  • [Lesser Water Element]: A T-1 Element skill for the Water attribute, the cornerstone attribute of this class. 
  • [Offensive Water Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Water-aligned offensive skills.
  • [Defensive Water Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Water-aligned defensive skills.
  • [Singing]: A passive skill that improves one's singing abilities. 
  • [Supportive Water Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Water-aligned supportive skills.
  • [Passive Water Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Water-aligned skills that have simply passive effects.
  • [Dreamlike Form]: A Monster Skill (by the virtue of altering the growth of the body) that prevents the body of the user from falling apart on them and keeping them in shape.
  • [Idol's Smile]: A passive skill that enhances the feelings receivers feel when watching the Aqua Idol's smile. Any happy feelings are intensified. This could lead to a higher probability of inflicting status ailments such as Charm.

Shiro's comment: Hey, we wanna know what's happening backstage!! The truth to me-I mean, the truth to the populace!!

Akai's comment: Shiro? Do you want to be *bonk*-ed? 

Shiro's comment: *Gulp!* N-n-n-no...please put away that garlic-covered kanabou!!

5