Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Shadow Lurker
351 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Shadow Lurker
Type: Scout
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: [Shadow Technique User]
  • Stay undetected by other living creatures for 100 hours or more.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase: [Small]
    • SP growth increase: [Small]
    • DEX growth increase: [Small]
    • STR growth decrease: [Small]
    • VIT growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves all Shadow-type and hiding-type abilities: [Small]
  • Unlocks new hiding-type skills related to shadows.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Shadow Lurker Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Shadow Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Hiding Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Covert Movement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Silent Breathing Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Weak Odor Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Low Heat Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Shadow's Hidingspot Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Shadow Dive Lv.1]

Description:

The Shadow Lurker is a hiding-type Scout-line class who has all common hiding-type skills available. It is a class that heavily focuses on the theme, in case you haven't noticed. It's highly worshipped by shut-ins who don't want to be noticed.

In addition to the classic hiding-type skills, Shadow Lurker also provides some Shadow-based skills that encourage one to stay hidden in shadows, similar to how Sand Lurker prompts its user to stay hidden in the sand or the same with Ocean Lurker and the sea. 

Skills:

  • [Shadow Reinforcement]: A passive skill that improves all Shadow-related skills (not only the hiding-type skills).
  • [Hiding]: A passive skill that grants positive correction when hiding.
  • [Covert Movement]: A passive skill that grants positive correction when trying to move undetected. 
  • [Silent Breathing]: A passive skill that reduces the sound of the user breathing (duh). Evolves into the T2 skill [Silence].
  • [Weak Odor]: A passive skill that reduces the body smell of the user. Evolves into the T2 skill [Odorless]. 
  • [Low Heat]: A passive skill that messes with heat-detecting skills, making them believe the use of this skill has a lower (if any) body temperature than it has. Evolves into the T2 skill [Zero Warmth].
  • [Shadow's Hidingspot]: A passive skill that improves the probability of not being detected while hiding in the shadow, and also lowers the usage of SP and MP while hiding in shadows.
  • [Shadow Dive]: A skill that allows the user to enter shadows. While inside a shadow, MP is constantly consumed as the "Shadow World" refuses any creature from our "world of light". 

Artemis' comment: It is quite incredible that the little daze-cat could earn this class.

Sara's comment: .........

Artemis' comment: Especially since she doesn't seem to register that other people are around her! Seriously, why did she take this class??

7