Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Umbra Dancer
305 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Umbra Dancer
Type: Special Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: [Shadow Technique User].
  • Having completed the Quest: "Mystic of the Dancing Shadows".
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • SPD growth increase [Small]
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Improves proficiency-gain with dance-related skills and Shadow-related skills.
  • Unlocks dance-related skills.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Umbra Dancer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Shadow Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Dancing Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Shadow Cloths Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Dance Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Parkour Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Reduced Stamina Consumption Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Performance Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Dreamlike Form Lv.1]

Description:

The Umbra Dancer class is one of the attribute-based Dancer-line classes of the Intermediate tier (meaning it has no connection to the Advance-tier class Shadow Dancer) and is the Dancer-line class of the Shadow attribute.

Umbra Dancer is a variant of the original Dancer class. Instead of focusing on attracting the audience's attention with their charming bodies, an Umbra Dancer incorporates the usage of cloth-like shadows to enchant their dance and please the viewers with awe instead.

Skills:

  • [Shadow Reinforcement]: A passive skill that improves Shadow-type abilities. 
  • [Dancing]: A passive skill that grants positive correction to any dance-type movements.
  • [Shadow Cloths]: An active skill that produces pieces of cloth made out of shadows that gives them an alluring appearance, plus a small increase to their DEX stat.
  • [Dance Arts]: A battle art skill related to dancing. However, all the battle arts recorded in this skill grants support effects instead of being used for attacking.
  • [Parkour]: A passive skill that grants positive correction to any movement-type activities, but it has lower output compared to specialized skills.
  • [Reduced Stamina Consumption]: Ability-type skill that lowers the consumption of Stamina by 0.1% per skill level. 
  • [Performance Reinforcement]: A passive skill that improves the effect of performance-type abilities such as the supportive battle arts of [Dance Arts].
  • [Dreamlike Form]: A Monster Skill (only by the virtue that it improves the natural growth of people) that, as mentioned, prevents people's bodies from deteriorating due to overeating or inactivity.

Blot's comment: This is the class that people would have mistaken that Miss Zaria would own if they did not know better.

Mira's comment: Ah, yes. Zaria..., I hope she is okay (monotone-voice).

Blot's comment: You are genuinely not cut-out for the spy-life, Miss Mira.

6