Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Chaotic Edgelord
369 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Chaotic Edgelord
Type: Special
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: "Technique User"-type title related to a Chaos-aligned attribute.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • STR growth increase: [Small]
    • MAG growth increase: [Small]
    • RES growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves all Chaos-aligned abilities: [Small]
Skills obtained by advancing in the Chaotic Edgelord Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Heretic Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Offensive Chaos Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Defensive Chaos Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Linguistics Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Supportive Chaos Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Passive Chaos Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Mind Trick Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Terrific Outfit Lv.1]

Description:

The Chaotic Edgelord class is one of the 12 "attribute enhancers"-classes, a set of classes that the Ultimate Gods thought up during a wild drinking party-*cough*-, after long days of careful planning.

Chaotic Edgelord is based on the god Chaos. Its secondary traits reflect Chaos' "immature" mindset when he was younger. The skills outside the Chaos-aligned growth skills are all based on Chaos' habits at that time, which include writing his own "stories", dressing up in strange outfits, and making up "settings" that make no sense whatsoever. 

Skills:

  • [Lesser Heretic Element]: A T-1 Element skill for the Heretic attribute, a composition attribute that is created from the fusion of Order and Chaos. It is provided as part of this class since there are no skills that are of the Chaos attribute itself.
  • [Offensive Chaos Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Chaos-aligned offensive skills.
  • [Defensive Chaos Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Chaos-aligned defensive skills.
  • [Linguistics]: A passive skill that improves one's abilities to read and write. The Chaotic Edgelords have an incredible urge to write embarrassing stories.
  • [Supportive Chaos Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Chaos-aligned supportive skills.
  • [Passive Chaos Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Chaos-aligned skills that have simply passive effects.
  • [Mind Trick]: A Magic Skill that can inflict the Confusion-status ailment on a target with the probability of success depending on the user's MAG. However, the Chaotic Edgelord is most likely constantly using it on themselves...
  • [Terrific Outfit]: A passive skill that improves the Chaotic Edgelord's abilities to dress in an..."incredible" manner. The "fancier" the planned outfit is, accessories and hairstyle included, this skill will provide a greater positive correction to make the outfit come true.

Akai's comment: Why is it that wannabe vampire cannot take this class while I can!?

Sara's comment: .........closet edgelord?

Shiro's comment: My sister in edginess!! ...again, why do you always rely on the garlic barrel!?

10