Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Soul Watchman (V2)
235 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Soul Watchman
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Race: Undead
  • Class: Sentinel
  • Class: 1 "Teachings of Searching" Scout-line class
  • Title: [Undead Technique Master]
  • Clear the Quest: "Guardian of Undeath".
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • VIT growth increase [Normal]
    • RES growth increase [Normal]
  • Improves proficiency with defense-type skills and Undead skills.
  • Unlocks skills related to defending areas, defending souls, and the Netherworld.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Soul Watchman Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Evening Bell Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Nether Sword Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Nether Shield Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Nether Search Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Soul Routing Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Ghost of a Chance Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Nether Castle Defense Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Blessings of the Netherworld Lv.1]

Description:

The Soul Watchman is the partner of the Soul Ferryman. Together, they protect and ferry lost souls to their final resting place in the Netherworld.

Build-wise, the Soul Watchman is a Path of Armor Warrior-line class, but it can also locate and escort lost souls, almost like a Talent of Searching Scout-line class. It also has great compatibility with the Netherworld.

The Soul Watchman is a guardian of the lost souls of the dead. They always make sure that the deceased will have a chance to reach the Netherworld, and it's through this responsibility that the Watchmen have gained the admiration and respect of the creatures of the undead all over the world. Then again, the Watchman's partner, the Soul Ferryman, shares this honorable reputation.

Skills:

  • [Evning Bell]: A magic skill that produces a bell that soothes the undead.
  • [Nether Sword]: A T2 attack skill that enhances an attack-type weapon with the Undead attribute. Despite its name, the skill can be used on other types of weapons than just swords.
  • [Nether Shield]: A T2 attack skill that enhances defensive-purpose equipment with the Undead attribute. Despite its name, the skill can be used on different types of items than just shields.
  • [Nether Search]:  A T2 perception skill that allows the Watchman to locate lost souls. It can also be used to detect any fading lifeforce of people who have died and determine the cause of their death.
  • [Soul Routing]: A T2 attack skill that works similar to the Turn Undead spell. It is a super-effective attack against the undead, but it can also be applied as an enhancement ability for creatures of the undead only.
  • [Ghost of a Chance]: A passive skill that can reduce any damage the Watchman takes to 0, but the skill activates randomly without the Watchman's input. The skill can be used as many times a day as its skill level, and each usage of the skill is independently refreshed after 24 hours.
  • [Nether Castle Defense]: A T2 active skill that designates an area for the Watchman to protect. Any structures, undead allies of the Watchman, and the Watchman will have their abilities enhanced while inside the designated area.
  • [Blessings of the Netherworld]: A passive skill that improves the Watchman's self-recovery abilities will be greatly enhanced while they operate in the Netherworld. A secondary effect of the [Nether Castle Defense] skill is that the designated area is treated as the "Netherworld", so the two skills have great chemistry with each other.

Shiro's comment: Whoa! An honestly good-hearted class! Who's the saint who'd work for charity and dead people like that!?

Mira's comment: Our trusty shield warrior, that's who~. And I can safely say that I bet he's the perfect guy for the job at his location. And this is me, the eternal prey of those casino-jerks. Sob, sob, sob...

Shiro's comment: ......SISTER-IN-MISFORTUNE!!

6