Kigal-Note/Attack Skills: [Rust Storm]
162 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Rust Storm
Skill Type: Attack Skill
Skill Tier: 2
Attribute: Wind, Rust
Effect:
  • Releases a powerful gust of wind that has rust particles in it.
    • The particles can rust items and decrease their durability and abilities.
    • The type of wind can be altered according to the user's imagination. The MP cost will be higher for larger winds.

Description:

[Rust Storm]. It is an evolution of skills like [Gust Blast], but it can only be obtained by those who have the [Rusty Wind Technique User] title, or the titles that are advanced versions of it.

This skill is an attack skill that consumes MP to release a powerful wind that contains rust particles at a target. While the wind itself has a high attack power, the rust particle can be fatal to equipment, as they tear the durability and other abilities of said equipment if they are exposed for too long to the rust. 

In addition, skilled users of this skill can even alter how the skill takes shape. They can use it as a single spear of wind, cover a whole area similarly to a sandstorm, or even enhance other Wind-type moves with the rusty winds. 

Zaria's comment: This child is my favorite skill!

Mira's comment: ...never use it against me, please.

6