Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Metallic Inventor
244 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Metallic Inventor
Type: Special
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: "Technique User"-type title related to a Metal-aligned attribute.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • HP growth increase: [Small]
    • RES growth increase: [Small]
    • MAG growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves all Metal-aligned abilities: [Small]
Skills obtained by advancing in the Metallic Inventor Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Metal Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Offensive Metal Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Defensive Metal Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Crafter's Eye Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Supportive Metal Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Passive Metal Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Metallic Mending Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Inventor's Imagination Lv.1]

Description:

The Metallic Inventor class is one of the 12 "attribute enhancers"-classes, a set of classes that the Ultimate Gods thought up during a wild drinking party-*cough*-, after long days of careful planning.

True to its nature as a class based on Helphahatur, the Ultimate God of Metal and the best artisan of the Gods on Terra Sol, this class provides supportive skills for both Metal-aligned attributes and the act of crafting. The class does not provide actual crafting skills, so the Metallic Inventor has to invest in that as well. 

Skills:

  • [Lesser Metal Element]: A T-1 Element skill for the Metal attribute.
  • [Offensive Metal Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Metal-aligned offensive skills.
  • [Defensive Metal Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Metal-aligned defensive skills.
  • [Crafter's Eye]: A perception-type skill that allows the Metallic Inventor to see if a material or item is good or bad for their line of crafting.
  • [Supportive Metal Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Metal-aligned supportive skills.
  • [Passive Metal Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Metal-aligned skills that have simply passive effects.
  • [Metallic Mending]: A T-1 crafting skill that can be used to recover the durability of any metal-based items.
  • [Inventor's Imagination]: A passive skill that assists the Metallic Inventor with the creation of new items or making new item recipes. 

Akai's comment: Now that you mention it...our team has no decent crafters...

Shiro's comment: Why is that such a bad thing? ...oh, right. It could help with our debts......*runs away like mad*.

5