Kigal-Note/Demons/Djinn: Arshawran Djinn
462 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Arshawran Djinn
Rank: C-
Type: Demon (Djinn)
Lifespan: 600~1.000 Years
Attribute: Crystal, Valuable-type attributes
Traits: Greater Demon, Demonic Spirit, Spirit: Light, Spirit: Earth, Spiritual Spirit, Incarnation 

Description:

Among the various djinns, the Arshawran Djinn may be the trickiest of all. 

Like all djinns, the Arshawran Djinn represents a certain trait. While this is normally a type of attribute or some sort of power, the Arshawran Djinn is a djinn of thievery and treasures. They are said to be masters of thievery, especially since they can disappear at a moment's notice. Nobody except the djinn itself can understand how they do it.

Appearance:

Arshawran Djinns is a spiritual entity that inhabits any form of treasure. Therefore, their "true form" depends on what object they are possessing. 

Other than that, the Arshawran Djinns can create an "incarnation" that takes on a humanoid appearance. They possess six arms and pale-blue skin, but they are otherwise not that different from normal humans or sprites. Sometimes, part of the incarnation's body may take on the properties of the vessel for their spiritual bodies. A Djinn possessing a golden item could have an avatar with golden eyes, or even golden skin, for example.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: C Average SP: D+
Average STR: ??? (D+) Average VIT: ??? (D+) Average MAG: ??? (C)
Average RES: ??? (C-) Average SPD: ??? (C+) Average DEX: ??? (C+)
Average INT: C Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: C-

An Arshawran Djinn's status values (outside the life-related values) are determined by the vessel they use to host their spiritual body. However, they use the incarnation bodies way more often than their vessels, so those values can safely be overseen in any normal situation.

The status values presented above show the typical values for the incarnation body. The physical power of the Arshawran Djinn is low for their rank. Instead, they rely on dexterity and speed. Rather, this djinn is no combat race. They are master thieves, so ending up in a fight is a huge stain on their honor. 

If forced to fight, the incarnation of the Arshawran Djinn will use various tools and possessed items to fight back alongside the mystical powers of the djinn race.

Mira's comment: Having no body = having no fun! 

Jeeves' comment: Miss Mira, please keep your hedonism in check.

7