Kigal-Note/Spirits/Shedim: Crystallion Shedim
387 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Crystallion Shedim
Rank: C
Type: Sprites (Shedim)
Lifespan: 2.000~3.000 Years
Attribute: Crystal
Traits: Spirit: Light, Spirit: Earth, Spiritual Spirit, Element Body (Crystal) 

Description:

The Crystallion Shedim is a spirit classified as an "evil spirit". Different from the demonic djinns or the vengeful ghosts of the dead, an evil spirit is a creature that is aggressive towards any form of life. They set up lairs close to human settlements and create smaller spirits that act like soldiers and attack humanity. Therefore they are a high-priority target for the Adventurers' Union and similar organizations.

Appearance:

Crystallion Shedims are made of a bunch of grimy-looking crystals that are forced into a humanoid form. They look closer to a bad statue than a proper human being.

Abilities:

Average HP: C- Average MP: C+ Average SP: D+
Average STR: D+ Average VIT: C+ Average MAG: C-
Average RES: C Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: D+
Average INT: C- Rarity: A+ Danger Rank: C- (B-)

The worst thing about Crystallion Shedims is their ability to produce lesser spirits with combat abilities equal to E-rank creatures. The more talented Shedims can even birth D-rank spirits. The number of spirits that can be produced each day is equal to the Shedim's inborn Monster Skill's skill level. 

Other than that, a Crystallion Shedim is extremely hard to kill.  Their crystal bodies are extremely tough to crack. It's on the same level as high-quality armor! And since it is a Shedim, an evil spirit, it is not as dependent on its body as people made of flesh and blood.

Zaria's comment: Mira gets to be a queen!? That's so unfair! I want to be a princess as well!

Mira's comment: Oh, right. You did love those fairy tales about the demon princesses back when we both lived in Solomar...

7