Kigal-Note/Artisan Classes: Engineer (Post Nightmare Festival-update)
349 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Engineer 
Type: Artisan Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • DEX: 150+
  • INT: 95+
  • Having cleared the Legacy Quest: "Working with Mechanics"
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to crafting machines.
  • Recipe Effect (Machines).
Skills obtained by advancing in the Engineer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Crafter's Eye Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Metalworking Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Machine Creation Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Drone Creation Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Drone Command Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Automata Creation Lv.1] 
Obtained at Lv.40: [Automata (False) Command Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.50: [Crafting Knowledge Lv.1]

Description:

The Engineer class. One of the weirdest classes in the Terra Sol World System, due to it being a class designed to create "machines", strange items that use complex mechanics to operate.

Engineers used to require the [Mechanical Technique User]-title before the "Nightmare Festival"-System Update, but afterward, due to the Update limiting what races could take this title, the acquisition requirements were altered a little, and a good return was given to the users of the title who could no longer own it.

As for the Engineer itself, it can craft machines that do tasks for the engineer, "drones" that act sort of like token-creatures, and they can even perform repairs on Automatas, or even create token-like Automatas to guard the Engineer if that is required. 

Due to the latest System Update, however, a high LP is required to make the most out of the token-like machinery. Whether one can master them or not is a completely different story from being able to make them.

On a final note, Mechanical-type skills that allow one to create machines, such as [Machine Creation], did not suffer from the latest System Update due to them not requiring the user to be "mechanical". In addition, the previous owners are also granted the two new skills added to the class for free.

Skills:

  • [Crafter's Eye]: A perception-type skill that improves one's judging ability regarding the quality of items and materials related to one's trade of art.
  • [Metalworking]: A crafting-type skill to allows one to work with metals. 
  • [Machine Creation]: A crafting-type skill that allows one to create machines. Comes with a recipe recorder and system assistance when creating machines.
  • [Drone Creation]: A crafting-type skill that allows one to craft drones. Drones can be used as token-like creatures.
  • [Drone Command]: A leadership skill that allows the Engineer to control the drone tokens they create. The Engineer can command up to 2 drones for every 10th skill level (2 drones are granted from the start in place of an extra pair at Lv.10), for a total of 10 drones at Lv.50.
  • [Automata Creation]: A crafting-type skill that allows one to repair, alter, or create Automatas. Created works will be treated as tokens.
  • [Automata (False) Command]: A leadership skill that allows the Engineer to control the Automatas they create. The Engineer can command up to 3 Automatas at Lv.50, with 1 being obtained at Lv.1, then the number increases for every 25th skill level.
  • [Crafting Knowledge]: A passive skill that grants further system assistance when crafting.

Zaria's comment: Ouch. Flint must have gone heartbroken when he heard about this.

Mira's comment: More like he was sulking because he couldn't figure out how to create mecha-swords anymore. 

5