Kigal-Note/Artisan Classes: Magitech Engineer
241 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Magitech Engineer 
Type: Artisan Class
Rank: Advanced
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Engineer
  • Class: Any magician-line classes.
  • Having created 1.000 or more drones.
  • Having created 100 or more Automatas
  • Clear the quest: [High-tech Magic].
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase [Normal]
    • DEX growth increase [Normal]
  • Unlocks skills related to crafting machines.
  • Unlocks the ability to create magitechs.
  • Recipe Effect (Machines).
  • Recipe Effect (Magitech).
Skills obtained by advancing in the Magitech Engineer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Magitech Workshop Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Magitech Creation Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Magic Repairs Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Magitech Bombs Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Creation Companions (Machine) Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Magic Item Creation Lv.1] 
Obtained at Lv.40: [Magic Item Advantage Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.50: [Magitech Warehouse Lv.1]

Description:

Magitech Engineer is a class that merged technology and magic into one. It is focused on creating magitechs, items that require mana as a fuel source. It is one of the most sought-after classes a production-based industry can ask for, as it provides both goods to sell and manpower to produce the goods.

To produce a magitech, the Magitech Engineer has to provide a magic spell or a magical material while producing the item, with the former either being based on their own knowledge, or with the assistance of someone else. Magitechs produced by this class can have practically any ability depending on what magic spells are used during the production of the item. 

Following on the Engineer's ability to create Automatas and Drones, Magitech Engineer also comes with abilities to control and use these mechanical creatures. How the Magitech Engineer proceeds on developing the machines is up to them, as this class only slightly supports the control of the machines, not anything that directly affects the production methods or the results.  

Skills:

  • [Magitech Workshop]: A T-2 skill that is an evolved [Workshop] skill. This skill improves one's ability to set up a workshop. The said workshop is granted special effects that improve crafting abilities. An even greater bonus is granted to the creation of magitechs or similar items.
  • [Magitech Creation]: A T-2 crafting-type skill that allows one to create magitech items. Does not overwrite the [Machine Creation] skill, or its evolved form: [Greater Machine Creation].
  • [Magic Repairs]: A T-2 crafting skill that relies on MP. Restores items and buildings to their proper state. How well the repairs, as well as the MP costs, depends on the user's knowledge of the target for the repairs, as well as their general abilities related to crafting.
  • [Magitech Bombs]: A T-2 crafting skill that creates bombs through magitech technology. Have way more variated effects and firepower compared to other bombs, but the costs to make them and production time is much greater compared to similarly ranked/leveled skills. 
  • [Creation Companions (Machine)]: A T-2 leadership skill that reduces the LP cost of recruiting created machine-type creatures to the Magitech Engineer's Leadership skill-type group(s). The cost is reduced by 1 for every skill level, but it cannot go lower than 5 LP.
  • [Magic Item Creation]: A T-2 crafting skill that can add proper effects based on magic and skills to a crafted item. Combines and integrates skills such as [Ability Bestowal] and [Magic Bestowal]. Further adds on what abilities a magitech can have.
  • [Magic Item Advantage]: A T-2 leadership skill that reduces MP costs for using items. The effect is extended to all group members who are in the same Leadership skill-type group(s) as the Magitech Engineer.
  • [Magitech Warehouse]: A T-2 skill that grants a Storage ability meant for magitech items and tools for creating them. The size of the "warehouse" is equal to 10 square meters per skill level.

Flint's comment: Grr, I love the fact that my repertoire is increasing, but the loss of the Mechanical attribute...

Flamel's comment: More about that in the next chapter~.

Flint's comment: ...who are you talking to?

Flamel's comment: I just wanted to say that once.

5