Kigal-Note/Traits: Feline-type Traits (Post-Nightmare Festival)
181 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

General Description:

Feline-type traits are granted to any cat-like creatures on Terra Sol. They are separated into three categories, which are based on felines living in the jungle, in wastelands or deserts, or any other cats (mostly domestic) that you can find on Terra Sol.

Common abilities for the Feline-type traits are an increase in movement capabilities, but with a reduction in said stats if one becomes too wet. Nobody likes to walk around with a wet fur coat. 

Other traits include a weakness against Sleep and its related ailments, better hearing and sense of smell, and the ability to see in the dark. 


Trait: Feline

Abilities:

  • Increase of SPD and DEX above their original values: *1.5
  • If wet, the above effect regarding SPD and DEX is negated and the mentioned status values are lowered to below their original values: *0.8
  • Reduced resistance against Sleep ailment(s): [Normal]
  • Enhanced hearing and smell: [Normal]
  • Nightvision

Description:

The [Feline] trait is given to any plain old cat you can find both out in the wild or towns. They are granted the base needs of the Feline-type traits while also sporting the highest increase for the mobility stats than the other versions of this trait. 

An additional trait that can only be obtained by having this [Feline] trait is [Witch Cat], which grants the owner an increase in their magical abilities. 


Trait: Feline (Wasteland)

Abilities:

  • Increase the value of STR and VIT stats: *1.4
  • Increase the value of SPD and DEX stats: *1.2
  • If wet, the above effect regarding SPD and DEX is negated and the mentioned status values are lowered to below their original values: *0.8
  • Reduced resistance against Sleep ailment(s): [Normal]
  • Increased resistance against SP loss due to drought: [Normal]
  • Enhanced hearing and smell: [High]
  • Nightvision.
  • Reduces necessary LP to recruit/be recruited by other Feline-trait owners by 10 LP (cannot go lower than 10).
    • If the trait is [Feline (Wasteland)], then the discount is increased to 15 LP (and cannot go lower than 5 instead of 10).

Description:

[Feline (Wasteland)] is another trait related to cats in the world. Specifically, the kind that lives in wastelands, prairies, and deserts. Due to this, they have developed a higher degree of strength and durability compared to normal cats, they are better at surviving long periods of drought, and they find it easier to form a pack with other felines.

This trait is mostly modeled after the lion. Additional traits that can be obtained by having the [Feline (Wasteland)] trait are the [Lion King] trait that further enhances leadership abilities, or [Cheetah] which obtains a higher increase to SPD, just to mention a pair.


Trait: Feline (Jungle)

Abilities:

  • Increases the value of SPD and DEX stats: *1.4
  • Increases the value of STR and RES stat: *1.2
  • If wet, the above effect regarding SPD and DEX is negated and the mentioned status values are returned to their original values.
  • Reduced resistance against Sleep ailment(s): [Smal]
  • Enhanced hearing and smell: [Normal]
  • Nightvision.
  • Positive correction to stealth actions and skills when located inside jungle-type areas: [Normal]

Description:

[Feline (Jungle)] is the trait of the felines that live in jungles. They have an increase in strength compared to normal cats and are better at enduring heat and various diseases one can find in the jungle, both thanks to an additional gain to the corresponding status values.

In addition to this, [Feline (Jungle)] also grants a stealth bonus if one is acting in a jungle environment. Interestingly, the cats of the jungle do not have their movement stats reduced to BELOW their original value, even if they do lose the bonus speed.

As one may have guessed, this trait is heavily modeled after the tiger. There are also additional traits one can obtain if one holds the [Feline (Jungle)] trait, such as the [Panther] trait, which is granted extra bonuses during the night. 

Runitos' comment: Cats have it good. They have an excuse for sleeping too much.

Vierter's comment: Be quiet and make like a cat and sneeze. 

Runitos' comment: Okay, meow. ...you didn't hear that. Nobody heard that! UNDERSTOOD?

4