Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Celestial Archer
190 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Celestial Archer
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Race: Celestial-type race
  • Skills: 3 Holy-type skills or more.
  • Condition: Having used a Bow-type weapon for a certain amount of time.
  • Condition: Have the [Archery] skill at Lv.10 or higher.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with bow-related skills and archery in general.
  • Grants positive correction to archery skills related to Celestials. 
Skills obtained by advancing in the Celestial Archer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Elemental Arrow Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Bow Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Celestic Archery (Aiming) Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Air-to-Ground Shooting Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Item Box (Quiver) Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Celestic Archery (Damage) Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Air-to-Air Combat Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Weapon Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

Celestial Archer is a "Path of Weapon" class focused on archery, as well as a race-limited class for the Celestial species. 

Celestials are highly efficient with aerial combat, so this class combines this aspect along with the Celestials' connection to the Holy attribute to the ordinary Archer class' usage of the bow.

The upside (or downside for some people) with this class is that it does not require a different class to be merged with it to become an advanced-tier class once the class level reaches 50. On the flip side, it also means one cannot customize the evolved class as one wishes. If you want that, try out the ordinary Archer class instead.

Skills:

  • [Elemental Arrow]: A T-1 skill that grants arrows attribute-based damage based on one's Element skill(s).
  • [Bow Arts]: An attack skill that allows the skill owner to use bow-related combat arts.
  • [Celestic Archery (Aiming)]: A passive skill that improves the Celestial skill owner's accuracy with a bow depending on their affinity for the Holy attribute. Having other skills of the attribute is one example of this "affinity". 
  • [Air-to-Ground Shooting]: A passive skill that gives an airborne skill owner positive correction when they are trying to shoot down targets on the ground. It evolves/merges with [Air-to-Air Combat] later for an all-purpose skill.
  • [Item Box (Quiver)]: An item box-type skill that works as a quiver. One can store one's bow and arrows inside. The capacity is 1 bow and [Skill Level * 10] arrows.
  • [Celestic Archery (Damage)]: A passive skill that improves the Celestial skill owner's attack power when they use a bow, depending on their affinity for the Holy attribute. Having other skills of the attribute is one example of this "affinity". 
  • [Air-to-Air Combat]: A passive skill that gives an airborne skill owner positive correction when they are fighting other airborne enemies, such as a positive correction to flight speed. It evolves/merges with [Air-to-Ground Shooting] later for an all-purpose skill.
  • [Weapon Reinforcement]: A passive skill that improves one's usage of weaponry. It works well when boosting the use of combat arts.

Noire's comment: Why aren't there any fleeing skills here!?

Atlach-Nacha's comment: Gue-hehehe. Webbed birdie for dinner.

6