Kigal-Note/Magician Classes: Golden Rune Scribe
224 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Golden Rune Scribe
Type: Magician Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: [Rune Mage]
  • Skill: [Lapidary]; [Advanced Rune Writing]; [Advanced Rune Magic]
  • Title: [Gold Technique Master]; [Rune Artisan]
  • Quest: "Advanced Runes of Gold"
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase: [Normal]
    • MAG growth increase: [Normal]
    • DEX growth increase: [Normal]
    • STR growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with rune-related skills and lapidary-related skills.
  • Grants positive correction to seals created using rune and/or lapidary-related skills. 
Skills obtained by advancing in the Golden Rune Scribe Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Golden Crown Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Primeval Rune (Gold)]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Rune Pen (Gold) Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Mystic Linguistics Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Runic Creation: Text Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Runic Creation: Magic Tool Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Runic Creation: Treasure Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Golden Rune Arena Lv.1]

Description:

The [Golden Rune Scribe] is an evolution of the [Rune Mage] that has evolved to specialize in Gold and artistry. Alas, it still contains a main usage of magic and runes even now. 

All the skills of this class are to make full use of the three skills: [Lapidary], [Advanced Rune Writing], and [Advanced Rune Magic]. They either improve one's ability to write runes, enhance the effect(s) of the runes themselves, or find new ways to use runes, mostly in the direction of creating accessories or other valuables. 

Skills:

  • [Golden Crown]: A passive skill that is evolved from [Gold Talisman]. Provides a defensive boost while having gold-based accessories equipped. A further increase in one's resistance against Curse-related ailments is also granted.
  • [Primeval Rune (Gold)]: A passive skill that unlocks more advanced runes that are connected to the Gold attribute. Without a skill such as this one, one cannot perform more advanced rune magic.
  • [Rune Pen (Gold)]: A passive skill that improves one's ability to write runes. The runes are also enhanced with the Gold attribute. A skill that matches extremely well with the [Advanced Rune Writing] skill.
  • [Mystic Linguistics]: A passive skill that improves one's ability to read and write, as well as allows one to understand magical and mystical texts that would normally be impossible to decipher. An evolution of the [Linguistics] skill.
  • [Runic Creation: Text]: A crafting skill that is connected to [Advanced Rune Writing], [Advanced Rune Magic], and the Primeval Rune skills. It is a skill that allows one to record rune writings as "recipes" and use them whenever one wants to. A recipe version of [Advanced Rune Writing], if one would call it that.
  • [Runic Creation: Magic Tools]: Like the skill above, this Runic Creation skill is connected to the various Rune skills, while also allowing one to craft a certain type of items. In this case, magic tools. Gold is popular when it comes to ritual tools, especially when Runes are included. All Magic Tools created by the [Golden Rune Scribe] will have runes inscribed on them to further boost their effect(s).
  • [Runic Creation: Treasure]: As with the skills above, a crafting skill that allows one to craft items with Runes prescribed onto them to enhance the crafted items' abilities. Today's subject is "treasures". From coins to treasure chests, everything crafted by the [Golden Rune Scribe] gets a Rune-based bonus when using this skill.
  • [Golden Rune Arena]: A T-3 skill that can be found in different variations in all A-tier Rune-type classes. [Golden Rune Arena] allows the user to enhance a specific area with runes to grant Gold-based enhancements to themselves and their allies as long as they are within the predetermined area. 

Noire's comment: The last skill is supposed to be a prototype for certain Extra Skills. Not that I know which...

Blaze's comment: No way! There are Extra Skills for writer's cramp!? That's what you get if you need to write so much to invoke it, right?

7