Chapter 3
5.4k 10 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: SteelzCloud

The first sun rays in the morning seeped through the window illuminating α's face. Sensing the light on him, he slowly opened his eyes.

Is it morning already? Last night was really fun.

Remembering the slaughter he did after completing the tutorials of various games, he smiled and decided to wake up Elizabeth, but just as he was turning around, Elizabeth was disturbed by his sudden movements and ended up burying his head between her breasts with her arms around it.

"Nee-chan, wake up!"- α said in a muffled voice.

"Just five more minutes."- Elizabeth mumbled in a sleepy tone.

Seeing that Elizabeth wasn't waking up, α started tickling her.

"Hahaha. Okay okay, I'll wake up, so stop with this."- Elizabeth 

Giving α a kiss on the forehead, she sat up while still hugging him.

"Eh? It isn't even 7 o'clock yet, we should sleep some more since today is Sunday."- Elizabeth said yawning.

"If nee-chan still wants to sleep, then I won't bother you and go ahead to play."- α

"Forget it, staying with you is much better."- Elizabeth

Both of them got up from the bed and proceeded to the bathroom.

"I don't have any spare toothbrush to give you α-kun, so you'll have to use mine after I finish okay?"- Elizabeth started getting excited about this idea for some reason.

"Umu."- α

Half an hour later, they were already finishing breakfast.

"α-kun, I will take you to buy clothes after we finish eating."- Elizabeth

"Do I get to meet more people?"- α asked looking forward to it.

"Of course."- Elizabeth

Even though Elizabeth answered with a smile, deep down, the feeling of possessiveness had started to grow.

After some time, Elizabeth got ready and opened a [Gate] to the shopping mall.

"What is this, nee-chan?"- α

"This is a magic skill that only I can use."- Elizabeth explained proudly. - "If you want, I can teach you some magic later as I've already seen you use light element."

"Really?"- α

"Of course, but now we have other things to do."- Elizabeth

At the shopping mall, a casually clothed Elizabeth held α's hand while taking him to a clothing store. Entering the store, they were received by a fairly good looking female employee.

"What can I help you with, dear costumers?"

"We came to buy clothes for my little brother."- Elizabeth

"For this cute child?"- The employee looked at α with curiosity.

"Yes."- Elizabeth was already starting to get annoyed with this person.

"What is your name, little brother?" 

"You can call me α."- α

"What a good name."- She patted his head.

Get your hands off my α, slut! Elizabeth thought with a chilling smile.

"Can you quickly take us to see the clothes?"- Elizabeth 

Realizing the impatience on Elizabeth's voice and the dangerous aura emitting from her, the employee hastily led them to the back of the store where the children's clothes were located.

"This really suits you α-kun!"- Elizabeth

α was using a white t-shirt with a black hooded jacket over it, combined with a pair of black pants.

"Nee-chan, we have been here for half an hour already, I am tired of trying on more and more clothes."- α complained.

"Yeah, I think it is enough. Pack everything for me."- Elizabeth handed a golden card to the woman, who upon receiving it, revealed a surprised expression.

"Right away miss."- Her tone drastically changed to a more polite and fearful tone.

After paying, Elizabeth stored the clothing in a pocket dimension and quickly created another [Gate] to her house.

Arriving home, she took out everything she bought and stored it in an empty wardrobe in her room.

"α-kun, since you have new clothes, I'll throw the destroyed ones away, okay?"- Elizabeth was holding his old clothes above the trashcan.

"Eh? No no no, don't throw them, nee-chan. They are important to me."- α pleaded with pitiful eyes.

"Ugh. I still can't win against you. Fine then, I won't."- Elizabeth

"Thanks, nee-chan."- α gave her a smile.

"Anything that makes you happy."- Elizabeth cuddled him. 

After eating lunch, Elizabeth started examining α's body with a magic circle.

"How strange, I can't tell how old you are even with this method, it's like your body hasn't aged at all."- Elizabeth

"Am I unusual?"- α asked in a sad tone.

"Of course not, you are the most perfect being I've ever seen."- Elizabeth leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek.

"Now I will examine your mana pool, so close your eyes and relax."- Elizabeth

After doing what was asked, Elizabeth sat on the sofa while hugging him and placed her hand on his tummy.

I can't get enough of the texture of his skin. . . Wait, I need to concentrate.

Closing her eyes for a brief moment, when she opened them again she was in a completely different place. 

So this is his mana pool, no, it would be more accurate to call this an ocean. Elizabeth contemplated with an impressed expression.

A projection of Elizabeth was floating above what seemed like an ocean with no end. Just as she was approaching it, a golden light shone and repelled her, preventing her from reaching it.

Looks like there is some sort of seal on α's mana pool, but if that was the case how did he use light element?

Elizabeth checked her surroundings once more and this time, she noticed that there was a sphere of jade green mana floating above her.

Let me see if I can touch it.

She moved toward the sphere with caution but this time nothing happened. Extending her hand to the sphere, she pulled a small amount of mana from it.

α-kun's mana's quality is on a whole different level, it is so dense and thick. 

Seeing α's mana on her hands tempting her like the forbidden fruit, Elizabeth thought "Why not?" and just absorbed it.

This is so delicious, it's like tasting nectar of the gods, I might get addicted to this. 

The expression on her face right now was of ecstasy and euphoria.

Pull yourself together, you came here to check α-kun's mana pool, not to suck it dry. Elizabeth shook her head and slapped her own cheeks, even though it was her projection, it still hurt nonetheless.

I've seen enough, I'm satisfied. Elizabeth finally left α's body.

"Nee-chan, did you just absorb my mana?"- α pouted.

"It was just in the heat of the moment, don't worry too much about it. α-kun, looks like your mana pool has a seal on it, a seal that even I can't do anything about, but looking at the bright side, it didn't seal your entire mana pool."- Elizabeth quickly changed the subject. - "Your current mana pool is bigger than the mana pool of an average adult human and your mana's quality is infinitely better than the average person's, so you can practice magic without problems."

"When will we start then?"- α was already enthusiastic.

"I am thinking of sending you to a private school to learn the basics and we can practice something more advanced at home, how about it?"- Elizabeth

"Sounds good to me."- α

99