Chapter 6: Breakfast Part 1
100 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuan Rui left the hospital Monday morning that following week but during this time, he wasn't as depressed as before. Every time Jiang Hui Yin or his cousin visited him, he'd pretend everything was normal but he longed to see his wife Zhi Rou.

During the last night at the hospital, he went over all of the information Huang Yunshen gathered for him on her for the tenth time. He saw also that she had no phone number registered to her and the number she left was of her neighbour, an elderly man.

Picking up his phone, he called his attendant, Qing Shan to visit him. Qing Shan arrived at the hospital, "I want you to get the guest room in my Shenmin Guodu residential complex ready for Miss Liu to stay in. After my release tomorrow, we'll go pick her up then go shopping for her essentials."

Qing Shan looked at his young master confused, hesitantly he asked, "Won't Miss Jiang be furious after hearing about Miss Liu?"

"Speaking of Jiang Hui Yin, change the access keys and passwords. Prepare three, one for myself and one for Zhi Rou, the spare for you. Also let the security guards know that Jiang Hui Yin, my parents, siblings and Zhao Nianzhen are not allowed in and out without permission," he instructed.

Qing Shan's mouth hung open. What in the world happened to the young master after he met this Liu Zhi Rou? He heard from his other young master Huang Yunshen that his young master Yuan Rui met a beautiful woman and seemed at ease with her around and even referred to her as his wife. Why? Because of the recent developments between Mr Zhao Nianzhen and Miss Jiang Hui Yin.

He was instructed by Huang Yunshen to secretly look into Zhao Nianzhen and Jiang Hui Yin's interactions and he immediately did, he found out just within a few hours that the two were secretly meeting up and had an intimate lunch together, also backtracking their spending bills, Zhao Nianzhen has been spending much of the company's money on her.

It was even more shocking when Huang Yunshen told him to look into his young master's accident because an anonymous tip said that Jiang Hui Yin and Zhao Nianzhen were behind it. He was told to be discreet about this matter because there might not be evidence left and he needed to get the evidence.

What he couldn't understand was why the elder brother would go after the younger brother and still steal his girl. When he asked this question to young master Zhao he was asked a simple question, "Didn't Zhao Nianzhen become the acting President for the time when his young master was in the hospital?" He agreed with Huang Yunshen that stuff might be fishy and he would definitely look into it.

Bowing, "I understand young master. I will complete each task before your release tomorrow, may you sleep well tonight."

Yuan Rui waved his hand for the younger boy to stand up straight, "And please inform Ms Yan of Shattered Crystals that she prepare engagement and wedding bands for my wife and I, we'll be picking them out together."

*

The next morning the release papers were signed and Yuan Rui used the control to wheel himself out of the hospital. Arriving at the entrance his mood dropped. The media personal were all over flashing their camera's.

"Mr Zhao, is it true that you tried to commit suicide?" One reported asked him.

"Why did you try to kill yourself?" Another threw the question at him.

His bodyguards dressed in all black came to his rescue, blocking everyone out of his way. He wheeled himself to the RV that was specially built for him and waited for Qing Shan. He climbed in, closing the door and the RV drove off.

Yuan Rui sighed, looking at Qing Shan he asked, "How did they find out?"

He shook his head, "Young master, I don't know but I will look into it because they weren't waiting out front when I arrived."

It was 9 AM and he wondered if his wife was at home. They drove for thirty minutes due to the traffic and arrived outside her building. When Yuan Rui got out of the RV he looked at the run-down building and frowned.

It's a good thing he planned ahead and made preparations for her to stay with him. Yuan Rui was at a loss. The building had so many steps leading one of the bodyguards having to pull him on his wheelchair in the building.

First, it was five steps in front that the wheelchair was pulled up. They headed down a long passageway then he was pulled up three flights of fifteen steps. He sighed when they stopped on the third floor at her door. He felt so utterly useless and embarrassed.

"Young master, please don't be depressed, it can't be helped," Qing Shan quickly said trying to comfort him, "And besides, we're here so smile," he added.

Yuan Rui nodded. He raised his arm and knocked a few times. There was no answer making his heart race, 'Did I come here for no reason?' He knocked again anxiously a few times. Something was thrown against the door from the other side and it sounded heavy.

There was no answer so he banged with his fist against the door furiously. "Young master?" Qing Shan said helplessly. This was the right door but why wasn't she answering and who knew that his young master could be so persistent? He always got his way but now, why the change, this woman Liu Zhi Rou was something else! Qing Shan looked at the bodyguard who was also surprised at their young master's behaviour.

The door swung open and an angry looking, half-asleep woman opened the door with her hair in a mess. She was wearing a white tank top which her pink nipples could be seen through. She had on a grey shorts that was up her ass from behind but they couldn't see it.

Zhi Rou glared at the two standing behind Yuan Rui. She wanted to step forward and grab them by their shirts but she bumped into something. She looked down and was surprised to see that it was her husband.

She beamed! Zhi Rou jumped on him, she sat down, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, "Husband!!"

Yuan Rui's cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment, she was on her side on top of him and he could see that her butt was eating up the shorts she had on. Her cheeks from underneath could be seen along with her thick thighs.

He coughed to clear his throat and asked, "Aren't you going to let me in?"

She continued kissing his cheek then nodded, "Sure go in, I'm not getting off you."

He chuckled lightly with a shake of his head and wheeled himself in. The space of her living room was very small and his wheelchair was big, "Move everything!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs excited and the two men behind them immediately go to work.

When they were done moving everything, she was happy then jumped off, running to her bedroom she squealed as she dug her shorts out of her butt, "Ima get ready then make breakfast, hold on."

Yuan Rui didn't have time to respond to her because she slammed the door in their faces.

I have moved this story to my patreon and goodnovel: if you want to continue reading Zhi Rou's and Yuan Rui's story, feel free to join me there :)

2