13- A demon lord power
728 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Floating up, a human figure appeared before Marshal. 

Marshal blinked twice, the wolf he had seen before got a human face, gray hair, blue eyes, fluffy tail, and two wolf vibrating ears.

Marshal understood what had just happened, but he was a bit surprised. After all, he had never seen a demon who evolved during a battle…

Trace was a high demon, but now, he became a demon king.

"do you still think you are stronger than me?" Trace asked his hand rising to the sky.

Lightning struck his hand and a zigzag spear glowed in his grip. 

"Do you still think I'm weak?" Trace pulled his spear and shot it at Marshal's head.

Marshal waved at the spear and a red shield appeared, the spear clashed and dissipated, however behind it another spear struck, and dissipated as well.

After five spears a small crack appeared on his shield.

However, Marshal was still wearing a superior expression.

Trace rose an eyebrow in despise as he disappeared with a yellow spark. At the same moment, he appeared behind Marshall, his spear trying to slash him to halves.

Marshal Turned with comfort as his palm moved drawing a shield. As the shield held the spear's clash Marshal hammered the air with his other hand and a red wave hammered Trace nailing him into the ground.

With two sparks, Trace was behind Marshal again, this time with two spears trying to drill at Marshall.

But at the same moment, Marshal faced Trace with his palms repelling whatever puncture was coming at him. If a normal being was to look at them he would think of Marshal’s hands like a pair of red diamonds, moving in a swift and taking the spear head-on with sparks of red illuminating mana exploding here and there.

Marshal pushed the spears' heads away and clapped his hands together. Two red waves clapped at Trace and a cracking sound echoed. 

As the waves dissipated Trace fell to the ground again. Marshal looked at the sky, the rain got heavy and lightning bolts fell tried to strike him. He flew between them, once to the right once to the left and as he reached a certain point he noticed a water cannon was shot at him from the ground.

In a moment he had lightning from above and water from the bottom. Even if he was quicker than Trace in dodging, the attacks were already unleashed at him. If he dodged the water canon the range of lightening would reach him and he doubted his shield ability to withstand such voltage.

But he didn't have much time.

both palms moved drawing two shields, he repelled water but the lightning bolt hit him hard.

Marshal's hair stood like nails as Trace appeared before him his spear perforating Marshal's chest. Marshal gasped, for a moment though. Then he grasped Trace's hand as his other hand glowed red. A beam exploded from his punch shattering Trace's shoulder.

Trace widened his eyes.

In that split second, how could this old man accumulate such power in his punch? Was he imagining things or was this old man actually getting stronger?

Trace shook doubts off his head and With a spark disappeared. The old man looked around, looked at the ground, but he couldn't find Trace, he was hiding. The electrical charges battling and accumulating above him Marshal understood Trace's new strategy, fighting from afar.

The old man disappeared into the forest and in a second A lightning bolt hit him and burnt the whole area he was in.

How?!

The old man didn't know, Trace had a good nose. 

The old man sprinted through the forest as his eyes moved around looking for a good spot, he then stopped under the tangled branches of three huge trees. The old man knew he would be struck, but he was confident enough that he was able to get five of these lightning bolts with no threat.

Instead of worrying about small bruises, he stretched his hands to the sky. Dust all around the forest started sparkling red and moving toward his hands like a whirlwind.

Trace somewhere in the forest sneered as his lightning struck the old man again. However, the dust around him didn't disappear… Then he noticed the giant red ball that floated above the forest's center, where the old man was standing.

Trace sneer didn't wither, after all, he was far away from the center… He struck the ball with lightning bolts, but nothing changed. And it wasn't possible to strike the old man as the ball was protecting him.

He flexed his eyes at the abnormally throbbing ball, what was happening to it?

Then, his lips parted in awe as the ball divided into hundreds of smaller orbs. He then discovered, the old man was trying to destroy the whole forest.

Tens of veins popped up his legs as he sprinted as far as he could… But, a ball flew by his side bursting and pushing him away, he tumbled but stood again and sprinted. He wasn't as hard as that monster, if one of those balls were to hit him it would take a part of his body.

Another one exploded behind him. Another one by his other side as well. One fell in before him but he leaped at the last second.

What was happening?

Most of them were targetting him, he turned his face and his heart stopped for a second.

All of those balls were flying his way.

You are kidding me?!

His steps widened and he lunged flying away.

Then he stopped in the air.

What was happening, "this is insane." 

He giggled…

From the very start, he was defeated. The balls behind him were just leading him to the real bomb, a hundred times bigger than those balls, and flying at him in top speed.

It was a dead-end, from both sides.

He landed on the ground, and as he lunged to run, a ball hit his back, he fell and the other balls hailed at him.

The old man witnessing his own power from afar said: "I guess my instinct is still good," and floated to the castle, behind him the explosion range widening. 

That explosion was gigantic enough for the Shaltonians to notice, a Shaltanion with blue hair froze to the strength of the magic wave that hit the town. He unlocked his phone and called the closest magic tower to the town, and asked for the help of one of the great ten grandmages.

"I'm sending you a picture, it's at least a demon king level threat. A normal magician would never be able to stand a chance!"

And sent them the picture along with a video. In a few minutes, the request was approved and one of the ten great mages was called to action.

After half an hour the explosion faded and approximately quarter of the forest was annihilated to a huge cavity, with nothing in, except a torso with one arm and half skinned head.

After a few hours, the hand trembled.

I'm feeling it, regeneration… his skinned face sneered.

One day, I'm coming back, to show you who is stronger.

 

Hello dear readers,
in the next chapter Ray will appear, so sorry for the long wait lol. But I believe, I introduced some good characters tp the series.

If you liked the chapter then I hope you comment and like, 

Lots of thanks!

 

32