14. God damn it
74 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I said to him, I will grant infinite cheats—I made him a God.

In front of him was nothing--just empty darkness.

He seems pretty lost on what to do.

"Wasn't there like a tutorial or something?" he grumbled.

I told him to just think of his ideal world and build it from scratch. It didn't need to adhere to the laws of physics at all.

"Just think of it like writing a story."

"Hmm..."

First, he wanted to build something he could call home; a place beyond the dark space.

He now stood in a white space. Through his will, a house materialized from thin air.

It was his old home, back on Earth. He went back to his room and turned on the air conditioner.

Despite having the PC and internet connection, he could not replicate the contents. Everything looked empty, bland, and non-functional.

It made him think, that he was not creative.

...but well, guess it's my fault for throwing him like that without a guideline.

As such, I finally decided to give the Tutorial.

[The God Game

You are now a God.

Create the world as you will. Imagination is your limit, go wild!]

The young man ended up observing the dark space through his PC. With his mouse and keyboard, he created an Earth-like planet.

He fast-forwarded the time and soon enough, something brownish filled the blues.

...but something wasn't right.

When I zoomed in, I found that the brown thing wasn't land but poop.

This chapter was brought by the sacrifice of countless drafts.

I decided to go with this one since it's the most nonsensical one that I'm satisfied with.

2