26. Like I thought, female characters are better
70 7 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter made me hate how easily I could write, just because I add ecchi and yuri.

If my house had such a specialty, what about the others?

One of them was called 'Treasury House', as its warehouse would generate gold and random low to mid-level equipment.

The other was 'Mansion of Succulent Fountains'. With a sip, you could gain temporary powerful buffs from each fountain.

The most expensive property in this city was 'The Celestial Mansion'. It was nowhere on the map, and its buffs were unknown. Looking at the price, I would question the Guild's sanity if it's real-life.

If you owned bigger houses, the guild would offer you to employ an NPC servant like maid and butlers. They would also provide a significant buff, and you can use them to run errands.

That to say, it's not as if you couldn't hire one if you own small homes. Most were suited for bigger properties like mansion and castles. In these places, it would look so lonely, without anyone around.

You could also build your own property if you owned land. Either by buying them or becoming a noble.

I was no architect and there's no knowing what specialty it would give. Only if I had lots of money to burn, it's worth trying.

Right now, I wish to visit the next city and get acquainted with their Commerce Guild.

My progress after C-rank was goddamn slow since I only took commissions from one guild, while I could just teleport to the next city and take their batch as well.
Right there, I could complete requests which yield better rewards.

I opened the map and tried the [Fast Travel] feature.

Without passing time, I found myself in the next city. It's bustling with activity, and the Adventurer's Guild could be seen from afar.

The public order seems a lot worse, with several back alleys and shady people. Even some of the Inns had their own guards. The air pollution ain't pleasant, but it's still better than real-life.

I didn't want to get myself in trouble, so I went straight for the city guards.

"Ahem, for ordinary civilians, it's best to stay at the Inn or your homes when it gets dark. While you could walk around at night safely if you're careful, we couldn't guarantee it.

That's not to say, you could waltz around as you like. Try to not easily trust anyone."

"Were there any places to note of?"

The guard gave the directions to the Feudal Lord's Mansion, Adventurer's Guild, the Market, several notable Inns, and places to buy equipment.

"Noted."

I gave him several coins, enough for a meal, and he tipped his helmet.

"Much appreciated, Young Master!"

The way to the Commerce Guild was mostly through the main street, so I wasn't afraid of an ambush.

There would be carriages in the middle of the road. It might be fast and within my budget, but I prefer walking for the first time.

It soon became a paved road with excellent public order. The air was clean and nice; people appear well-to-do.

My clothes gave the impression of a young merchant or a noble, so it blends well with them.

Not far-off from the elite district, the luxurious Commerce Guild was in front of me. The guards were dressed in uniform; wielding some sort of gun with bayonets.

Despite not showing any sort of guild card or token, they opened the doors for me and respectfully bowed.

It made me feel good, somehow.

So far, I didn't see any players, not even in a place this big.

The interior was similar to an executive lounge. With clean carpeted floors and cozy round tables.

When I scanned my surroundings, a lot of people in here looked so rich. Especially the potbellied middle-aged man with cowboy hat and suit. He had ginger hair, and currently taking his time, with his glass of wine.

It looked so high-society, but I wasn't that stifled, since I still saw a few youngsters in here.

It'd be awkward if I continue being the country bumpkin, so I walked straight into one of the vacant seats before the counter. Taking my C-rank guild card, the receptionist gestured me to sit down.

She talked in a formal and business-like speech, but I wasn't really suited for it, so I told her to just be casual.

"Give me the list of commissions."

"Certainly."

It's actually much better than the previous city.

Since my party members farmed like hell in here, I had enough to complete most of them in one go.

Satisfied with my profit, I asked her about the real-estates.

"Hmm..."

A lot of the cheap houses were in the middle-class district, but since I want somewhere close to the Commerce Guild, it's actually more expensive than my first house.

"What about this Mansion?"

Even for the second-largest property type, a mansion's divided into small, medium, and large ones.

My pick was a small mansion with two floors and wings, with a personal backyard and front yard paved with beautiful flowers.

Most importantly, it's so damn cheap.

...but since I have to go through tedious chain quests, based on the description—I'd pass on that.

In any case, it might be a pain, if I have to juggle between two guilds every day.

As such, I asked the receptionist, "If I hired a butler, could he fulfill commissions on my stead?"

"I'm afraid not, sir."

Hmm...

"What if the person is my trusted representative, a player—and I already tasked them to complete it based on the goods we have?"

it's kinda weird, that the alts could fulfill Adventurer Guild Quests, but couldn't do so for the Commerce Guild, despite having them joining.

Was the game bugged?

"Certainly...it's unreasonable for us--but if you're fellow players, it can work."

"Good."

As such, I made another alt and hit random. It's a weird-looking guy, but who cares.

I added him to the party and waited until he finished the tutorial.

After that, I logged out of my current account and went on my alt. The sensation of being another person was truly bizarre.

Something was strange, however.

My level, skills, and inventory were the same, as in my main account.

It's just my body that felt different, but my strength retained through accounts.

Since I swapped the bot with my main and saw his status—it became so goddamn weak!

The weirdest thing happened when I stepped into the commerce guild. Despite being a new person, the receptionist treated me like I'm my main account.

I created another alt, and it's a cute girl with shoulder-length black hair, pretty tall, around 170 centimeters or so, has an athletic body and big boobs. Her looks remind me of an AV star.

As for the name, 'Kaori' sounds good.

Instead of letting her complete the tutorial, I logged as her right away.

It felt pretty nice, so to say. While it's kinda weird with nothing down there, it didn't bother me that much, but it's much better if she had a big penis.

So, aside from the clothing, username, and last login location, everything's the same as my main. Even the owner of my house's deed became Kaori.

It's kinda surreal, how my main have to go through the tutorial once more.

...and the only difference in the Commerce Guild—I was addressed as miss or ma'am.

To be honest, I prefer playing as a girl in single-player games, especially if they could hook up with another girl.

The reason I went with a plain male character--I hate being hit on by other males, even if they're a girl in real life.

Well, I actually find it more comfortable, compared to Hideki. I guess she'd be my main account for now.

Since I was so excited, I returned back home and took off my clothes.

The sight of myself in my underwear kinda turned me on. The cute girl's face flushed red, and she began to pant; her soft voice filled the room.

...and my breasts were so comfy, it's so good to keep fondling thems. I wonder if I hired a beautiful maid--could I make her do lewd things with me when we're both girls? If her boobs were big enough—then...

My panties start to get soaked.

==

As for what happened next, it's the usual masturbation scene.

...and the next chapters focus on her making several more alts as 'waifus'.

It became more of a hentai story with a side of VR.

Well, it's pretty good. I could see that the young man really had fun writing it, compared to the previous ones.

Though, how casually descriptive it was, made you feel that the Author really inserted themselves as a girl, and want to explore loving girls as much as possible.

With the several hours I spent in front of my PC, I could say it's worth it.

There's still a lot more chapters, mostly consisting of Kaori hooking up with other girls. Judging by how I skimmed the latest chapter, the story's going to take a while.

One thing to note, when Kaori returned to real-life, she's still a girl.

Although, her penis was there.

Since at that point, she could just put her waifus into the inventory, and bring them back—it just meant more lewd scenes.

It was also quite dubious, how the actual players she met were all beautiful girls, and it got rather hot when Kaori confessed to them about her 'real gender' and they got it on.

When they caressed Kaori's girl parts and teased her 'boy' persona. It was pretty interesting.

"Hngghh..."

I took a good while stretching.

Guess I'd stop there for now.

The next day, I went to visit the young man again, to see what's up.

Unsurprisingly, what's before me was someone similar to Kaori in the story. She and the maid look so intimate, compared to when she was the young man.

"Are you going to judge me?" the young girl frowned.

"Of course not. I came here to say thanks, I think I finally found how to get over my block."

"Well, to be honest—I always wanted to become a cute girl and lewd other girls.

...but it's mostly just Fantasy. With my family being like this, they'd kill me even if I were to buy women's clothes. Not to mention, they're all so expensive, especially the hormones. When I look at the result, which would permanently cripple my penis, it's definitely not worth it.

In real life, I don't wish to stand out and be the usual plain guy you could meet everywhere. But in front of the ones I love, I wanted to be kinky, so..."

She looked so cute when she twiddled her fingers together. The blue-haired maid immediately embraced her and smooched her cheeks.

"Aww..." the young girl blushed, and when they looked one another so close, it's like they'd about to do lewd things in front of me.

"Ahem. So, I take it, you wanted to be referred to as a girl?"

"I don't really care though—I kinda got horny when my waifu called me her husband while squeezing my boobs. As long it wasn't used insultingly, I'm okay."

The maid's still snuggling her, and I could see a big pole between the girl's thighs.

"Well, I couldn't see anything else than a lewd girl, but do you think of yourself as one?"

"Thinking of myself as a girl makes me happy, indeed—but it shouldn't dictate what should I do and behave.

I just want to act and dress the way I prefer. Since my world isn't bound by social norms, it's the perfect place to be."

...and the pole got even bigger. It's kinda kinky, how her face was so innocent, but her body's so lewd.

"I'm glad you're happy, but isn't there's something you need to wrap up?"

"Ah..."

Her pole went down, and the maid's excitement turned to a frown. She looked at me and shook her head.

==

Back in the young man's real life, the young girl saw, from far away.

The happy face of an old couple.

How the young man finally did well in his job, and able to start his own business.

Finally got someone capable to marry, raising a family, and giving his parents their grandchild.

...and his family would live happily ever after.

"Yawn..." the young girl rubbed her eyes, "What makes them happy were actually so boring, don't you think so?"

"Indeed."

"While I couldn't stand to be in this life any longer, I could create something similar to the alt account in my story. Besides, living like that didn't need much free will.

You just gotta do what people before you always do.

Nevertheless, I'm indebted to my parents. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am, and I doubt there'd be someone like them who cared so much about me.

The best I could do is to make them happy. Even though what's out there isn't my real self."

We walked back from the scenery, and back to her world.

She went to her desk and slumped down. The maid brewed her a tea with refreshing scent.

"While I don't think it's a good closure, I was never a good author. I could only write my own desires—and I think you should, as well. We're the same kind of person."

"Why?"

The young girl took a sip of her tea, "You are actually born from my desperation. I'm your Creator.

I know your goals, and I'm just going to say one thing. If you truly wanted to enter 'Heaven', forget about following epics.

Ask yourself, what truly makes you happy? Forget whether or not, someone out there would hate your existence.

The most important thing is, to be honest with yourself."

"I see..."

"One more thing, just because you finally end your story, doesn't mean your life will end. You will just become someone outside my own control—you'd finally be free.

If you become a cute girl, we probably can marry as well."

The maid also gave me a thumbs-up.

I looked at myself once more.

I could no longer see my hands or feet; I don't even have any reflection.

The last thing I heard was the young girl's voice.

"Remember to always take your time, and be happy!"

What makes me the happiest?

Is it video games?

No.

It's actually experiencing Yuri.

When these thoughts filled my mind, my hands and feet became small and frail—though they harnessed incredible strength.

My skin was white and soft, and my hair reached all the way to my waist.

My chest was flat, but there's a small amount that made me feel good. My voice's on the deep side. It sounded like an adult woman, despite being a loli. I wore a comfortable sweatshirt and pants, just like a NEET.

I was in a building with Ancient Greek style, with white-grey stones, and esoteric carvings on the floor. It was cold on my feet, but comfortable.

From where I stood, there were several large gaps between the pillars, and around me were a sea of clouds. There weren't any other doors or furniture.

I began to think, "Is this really Heaven?"

That's when I noticed a blond angel with a scantily-clad dress. Her cleavage's in full-view.

Something began to rise, and it's not the Shield Hero.

The entire story made me realize, writing male characters didn't suit me as much.

I decided to cut this one short--that concept probably would take hundreds of chapter and losing this story's point.

The next chapter will be the beginning of the final arc, I think?

I apologize if the reveal seem a bit of a rush, I had never been into foreshadowing and just go along my mood, hehe.

Anyway, I don't think I will add girls' love and gender bender, since it's not the main thing of the story. Probably not even a subplot, or futanari since the portion is really small.

1