27. Oh Desire (END)
58 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I think about it, I had a reason to hate my past life.

Back then, my only God was my honest feelings.

I had a lot of desires that's just wasn't possible, or at least not yet.

A lot of times, I just wanted to ask, "Why?"

I was tired of waiting and having to compromise.

Why must anything need a price or follow a certain rule?

"Because you didn't bother to set your own rules."

A soft voice of a girl echoed in my ears.

"You were stuck on doing the right thing, in order to reach your goals, rather than things you wanted to do--because you're afraid of pain."

Indeed, I was.

I wanted power, so I could run away from hardships.

All I have is my own honesty. I know that I'm incompetent, and the only thing I knew is to whine.

I know I'm weak, and everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Since she said something about the rules, I guess I'll start with the most important one, my own feelings.

Yes, to put it simply, my whole life is about fulfilling my desires.

...and the thing about feelings was, I couldn't put my logic around it or rationalize it.

I knew, that my frustration came since my past life couldn't fulfill some of my wishes.

How people get old, separated from their loved ones, and having to suffer from numerous diseases.

Sure, they could live youthful and healthy, but they needed to sacrifice a lot of things, like being able to eat delicious food, and having to stick with a tedious exercise routine.

...and how people could get rich, but they needed a lot of opportunities, good connections, and hard work. Even if they had money, they had no time to enjoy their wealth.

Their prices were too much for me.

I was thinking—what if I could achieve both, without having to do anything, with no strings attached?

"Yes, it's possible."

How?

"There is no 'How' because you don't have to do anything. You don't even need to find a way, to be successful."

I see.

Somewhere in the vast expanse, laid all kinds of knowledge.

To achieve a goal, exist myriad ways.

If everything's possible, of course, I would pick ones that gave me the easiest time.

That even the hardest goals to others, I can achieve instantly, without having to pay at all.

What if, all my goals and desires will be fulfilled easily and the harmful ones would not exist?

That way, I never have to worry about anything able to ruin my days.

Summing up, my first rule will be, "Everything is perfect, so it's okay to be lazy."

For the rest, I wasn't sure. Probably no need—it's too much effort.

==

"Nn..."

I guess Heaven was like this.

A paradise where I didn't have to give a damn about anything, and everything's peaceful.

If I didn't have to do anything for my goals, what should I do?

Of course—it's to fulfill my desires.

Right now, I was so tired--I wanted to sleep more.

This bed was so fluffy, and the pillows were so soft.

In the corner of my eye, the room's in a warm-brownish color, and a small fireplace. Its fires emanate a comfy warmth, as I snuggled on my blanket, amidst the chilly air.

The bed's leathery feel, and pleasant smell in my blanket, eased my mind further.

I turned my small body sideways while hugging my large pillow. It seemed a lot bigger than my whole body, and I really like how my entire palm would sink to it, as I pressed the texture.

"Mmm..."

I think I fell asleep again.

...and I woke up to several knocks on my door.

At a glance, my things were all there: especially my PC and phone.

"I'm awake."

While I wasn't filled with energy, sleeping any more would hurt my head.

"Good morning, lil' miss. Breakfast is ready!"

It was the blond angel with big boobs, from before.

I calmed myself down by looking at the food trolley. She put the dishes on the dining table, and the rich aroma managed to distract my lust.

It was fried rice with ham, crispy corn, and diced vegetables.

As she slid open the curtains, the room was bright enough to feel awake.

"Please eat first," she stared at my bulging part, "While I don't mind doing these things, it's not yet time."

"Nn..."

She picked her portion of fried rice and poured milk for two.

I couldn't say much about the fried rice, since it's similar to what I had, back in the day.

...but it's delicious enough, I took time to gobble up the bits.

She already finished her meal and watched over with a perverted smile.

Couldn't blame her, since I love lolis as well.

I put down my spoon and fork, handing it over. When she placed everything on the trolley, she sat back down; crossing her arms.

"Lil' miss, about before..."

She talked about the time I first entered heaven. When recounted what happened, my face began to get hot and she's not any better.

"I guess, that was pretty lewd."

Perhaps, it's about time to end this story, since I was really horny, and couldn't hold back anymore.

"Let's do it again."

While my past life sucks, I no longer have to dwell on them anymore.

In Heaven, I only have to care about satisfying myself, and that's all.

Well, that's about it—I'm too lazy to think.

Just leave me alone, when I wanted to experience yuri.

FIN

Yeah, recently, I got too horny each time I tried to write. If I continued this, it might become a full-blown hentai story.

I might write a continuation on Ao3 (Archive of Our Own) without any restraint, that way, everyone, including me, will have the most satisfaction. My pen name is also gaylolis.

When I'm not that horny, I might write side stories for this one, but until then, I'm sorry for ending it this way. It's so hard to stop being horny.

Anyway, thanks for being with me thus far :D /

1