Chapter # 6
122 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I apologize in advance for a possible error in this chapter, it seems that there is a maximum limit of tables, so status and another analyze do not appear inside the tables, I tried to delete and put it back, but it continues with the problem, right now thank you for understanding, i will be careful not to overdo the number of tables again.

 

Now that I have got the queen's support, it remains to be seen how many soldiers she will give me to start my operations in the forest, we lost many of our group in yesterday's battle, I hope she doesn't take that into account.

 

 

"Regarding the soldiers, how many exactly ... do you intend to make me available?" I ask her.

 

 

"The number will depend on how charismatic you will be when it comes to convincing them to join you" - says the queen.

 

 

"As well, I thought you would just give me one more squad ... yesterday at the time of our birth the bigger ants came and guided us".

 

 

“Pay attention, as I told you before, we need as many ants as possible to fight termites, but there are certain individuals in our colony that do nothing, they are usually out of focus or fearful that like you and your brothers who are after you survived other monsters and now because they have lost their leaders they are lost and without goals, we call ants like that repeat offenders ”, - says the queen.

 

 

This was not what I expected more, I think it will work, even though they are lost and problematic ants. If I train them correctly, I am sure that I will obtain excellent results. calm to the most arrogant and convinced, and certain military tactics will put anyone on the line.

 

 

"By the way, I think the other five are already trying to show their potential to their new commander", - says the queen.

 

 

"What? What do you mean?".

 

 

I look back and see that the five of them at once started the evolution process too, I should have considered the possibility that they were ready to evolve as they helped me to kill the Arctos Magnum bear. The transformations differ from each other, one of them evolved faster than the others, its size grows a little, its paws adopt a more pointed shape, and its color changes to a purple with green spots on some ends of the body.

 

 

Analyze: Little ant Pogonomyrmex / Lvl 1

 

 

So you became a Little ant Pogonomyrmex, a kind of poisonous ant, it was one of my favorite options, having something like that on the team will help a lot, moreover, now I can see your level, the Analyze skill has gone up to level two it must be the cause. Then two others finish the evolution at once and it seems that they are identical, it means that both chose the same option, what synchrony if I may say. And the species chosen by the two was.

 

 

Analyze: Little ant Atta / Lvl 1

 

 

     Both chose the ant Atta one that focuses on the physical development of the user, they are still novices, but with the right exercise and training, I can even manage to turn them into fighters, of course, it will depend on how much effort each of them will demonstrate, plus the options gradually increase.

 

 

 I end up getting distracted and I don't realize that the last two ants have just evolved too, first I take a look at what most strikes me a white ant with some translucent black body parts.

 

 

Analyze: Little ant Melanocephalum / Lvl 1

 

 

 I already imagined that it would be this, of the options it was the only one that matched this description, the past information says that this battle ant camouflaging itself through the environment attacking from blind spots when the enemy is distracted, these skills make him a natural spy for missions. infiltration and espionage I will count on your support and lastly, we have... well what should be you.

 

 

Analyze: Little ant Tronitrua / Lvl 1

 

 

 I think this was the worst of all options because even though it was a rare class it was difficult to develop, its appearance is a yellowish color similar to my golden skin tone with blue marks on the body, well I'll try to do my best to see as far as you can go, maybe you can even get far with your class, well we’ll see.

 

 

 "Okay, now that everything is settled, you should leave, take these other five with you and look for the anthill, the recurring ants that I told you, they are scattered everywhere and it is up to you to recruit them", - says the queen.

 

 

 "If I may ask, couldn't you just make them help you? ... As far as I know, we all have the title servant of the queen."

 

 

 “It is not as easy to do as it seems, see our numbers are in many and even though it sometimes goes down it is difficult to control all the anthill's servants at once, so most of the time I appoint a commander to take care of each group, with each commander transmitting my orders to them ”. - answers the queen.

 

 

 It makes sense to stop and think, from what I noticed there are hundreds of ants walking around it is almost impossible for a single monster to control the will of so many, her idea of ​​organizing them all in troops with a commander transmitting her orders seems to be the best option.

 

 

 “Thank you, that concludes everything I had to say, from time to time I will make reports to inform you how our operations in the forest are going ... now we are going, but majesty with all respect, you should increase your guard more guys, it wasn't that hard to get to your office ”.

 

 

 The two soldiers make an irritated face while looking at me, well I ended up offending them, but that is still true, I know from the time I spent trying to invade this place that they are dedicated, only that they need to have more focus so as not to let themselves be deceived.

 

 

 "I will consider your words and increase the guard at the gate, but you don't have to worry about my security, in the worst case I will always have my Majin ant Paraponera Clavata to protect me". Says the queen.

 

 

 I have never heard of this kind of monster before and from what I saw no one in the anthill had that name, they must be part of some kind of royal queen's secret guard better I shouldn't be asking too much. With that, the six of us said goodbye to the queen and her guards and went back where we came running through the passages until we returned to our so-called hiding place, which is nothing more than the nest cave where we sleep.

 

 

 Apparently, they all obey my orders now since I have gained the queen's commanding skill, well the first step is to gather the repeat offenders here, after knowing how many they are in their full value I will be able to start thinking about strategies to dominate the forest, and for that, these five will help me.

 

 

 "Pay attention ... all of you, from now on I will be your commander on behalf of the queen, our mission ... is to dominate the entire territory of the forest ... we will do this in a calm and organized way, and so now I'm going to pass on your first mission ... did you understand me? ”.

 

 

 "Yes, Commander Tyrant" - they all respond together.

 

 

 That name still makes me uncomfortable, from the infinite possibilities of names that the queen could give me and I am stuck with the bad image of a tyrant.

 

 

 “Just call me a commander, now your mission, spread out over the anthill ... and look for repeat ants, I want you to search all over the place from top to bottom ... bring as many ants as you can up to here. it is time for our army to grow again ”.

 

 

 With these words the five are divided and follow different paths, in the meantime I hope, I have to think about how I will manage to dominate that forest, I said this to convince the bird, but it was more lip service I still have no idea how I'm going to do to dominate that whole place, I don't even know if that is possible.

 

 

 For now, I'm going to focus on the here and now, I still don't know anything about this new form of mine, to begin with, let's see what has changed in status.

 

 

 

                                 Status

 

 

 

 

Name: Tyrant

 

HP: 37/37

 

Race: Little ant Pharaonis

 

MP: 32/32

 

Level: 1/20

 

SP: 28/28

 

Rank: D -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goas: Kill two things today (Curse of Lucy)

 

Skill points: 22

STR: 35

 

 

 

VIT: 43

 

 

 

INT: 26

 

 

 

DEX: 33

 

 

 

LCK: 37

 

 

 

 

 

 It didn't go up as much as I thought, vitality remains my best attribute, all of this is due to the exoskeleton skill that gives me a defense bonus, and speaking of skill I ended up winning some new ones with evolution and new titles too, I'll check it out each starting with the new skills.

 

 

 Enhanced senses: Passive ability. The senses of hearing, smell, sight, taste and touch worked more effectively, the higher the level of skill, the more the senses were sharpened.

 

 Golden luster: Active skill. It allows the creation and control of the golden element that makes up the armor of Little ant Pharaonis, this element can be created as an extension of the body or as a proper item and can take the form that the user desires.

 

 Armored defense: Active skill. For a short period of time, the user's vitality is doubled, thereby increasing their individual defense, the higher the level of the skill the longer it will remain activated.

 

 Commander: Passive skill. Ensures that other beings of the same or similar species listen to your command and obey, but be careful if there are others with this ability, it will be worth the command of the strongest.

 

 

 This is quite interesting, the first enhanced senses improve the five senses this will help me stay more alert during battles, the armored defense does the same thing as the high strength ability but instead of improving the attack it doubles the defense and the one that more golden luster catches my attention. It allows me to create something called a golden element that I can use as an extension of my armor or create objects I think you can try.

 

 

 Enable golden luster.

 

 

 My right front paw starts to be covered little by the same material that makes up my skin's armor, this creation serves as an extension and adopts the shape of a blade, I approach one of the cave walls to test its power and with a slight movement of my paw, I create a deep cut in the wall.

 

 

 It is amazing what can be done with this, then I do the part that I had created in my paw letting go back to what it was like dropping a golden and sharp piece on the floor, I estimate that this material that I created must be harder than iron and it is also very malleable, blacksmiths would have no problem melting and creating other things from it, but if that is true adventurers and knights may come after me, better watch out and not let other humans or races of intelligent monsters discovering this. Lastly, the commander's ability that allows me to control other monsters of the species, here I find a new warning that if someone else has this ability it will be worth the command of the strongest, better to be aware of that too. Now that I've seen my skills it's time to check out the new titles.

 

 

 Emissary of the ancients: Powerful ancestral beings found him worthy of inheriting his power and wisdom, ancient skills possessed 20% more strength, also allows for future learning of forgotten ancient skills.

 

 Unique monster: Given to monsters who are different from all to be the only existing being of their species, there are several evolutions and species still unknown to the world due to the conditions to reach such forms being still unknown by many.

 

 Regent by nature: You exude the gift of governing right from your birth, you know well what are the difficulties and challenges that I leader must face and are ready to do so, the title of a 30% increase in command and control skills.

 

 

 I keep surprising myself more and more, these titles are very interesting, the first of these emissaries from the ancients says that ancestral beings will come to my potential and are willing to help me, I wonder if this has anything to do with that thing of the new and old gods of this world, the second confirms a fact that the queen had told me of never having seen an ant-like me and the last I confess that makes my ego inflate a little, calling me a regent by nature makes me a little ashamed although as I keep the memory of my past lives it ends up helping a lot. And that concludes the information about new titles and skills that I won, but none of the five have returned yet.

 

 

 I think it costs nothing to explore the anthill a little bit myself, maybe even find repeat offenders along the way, after all, there is a place I wanted to check, I am going towards where all the food is placed, it is the place that our late instructor showed us before, it was kind of scary for me with all those dead monster bodies, but if there are human things or even humanoid demons like tools or items it will help me a lot.

 

 

 When I arrive I see that the place is a little different many of the bodies and leaves that we carried seemed to be in decomposition including the body of the Magnum bear Arctos, but this is very strange, he has been dead for only one day and almost all of his huge body has been transformed in some type of fungus, would the analysis work in this, it is worth trying.

 

 

 

  

Analyze: Royal Fungus

 

 Royal fungus must be something done by the queen, I already read somewhere that ants grow a garden inside their nests where they deposit the leaves and other things they find and they become some kind of fertilizer for fungi that the ants eat afterward, if this is true this fungus should probably be consumable.

 

  I confess that the appearance is a little suspicious, but it doesn't have any bad smell, I end up taking a small part of the fungus to my mouth to try it, the result surprised me, it's delicious. inside the mouth with a sweet taste.

 

 

 Well now that the culinary part is over it’s time to come back if they’ve already gathered repeat offenders and if I’m late I might end up making a bad first impression, I turn around and when I’m about to leave the room I see a glimpse that calls to my attention, most of the object I see is buried, I hold it with both my paws and I pull hard until I can release the object that was trapped underground.

 

 

 This is a commander’s staff, it looks quite old, but it’s still very firm, in case you’re wondering what a commander’s staff is, the answer is very simple, in the older periods at the beginning of the formation of armies, a means of know who was in charge. Commanders had to distinguish themselves from the troops so that any of the soldiers in the different legions would know who their commander is.

 

 

 This is a huge find, I don't see any human body or soldier's clothes around here, and judging how the baton is rusty, its former owner must have died at least ten years ago, but with my new skill, I can repair this precious instrument In a flash.

 

 

 Enable golden luster.

 

 

 Through this ability I completely cover the commander's staff with my golden material as I said in the description of the ability, it not only creates improvements in my body I can also use it in the form of a spell to create items, in this case, to repair them. Covering the staff with a light layer I can say that it is as if it had become brand new, once again using the golden luster I create something like a belt around my waist to attach the commander's staff, I will stay with him, for a commander this is a very necessary instrument.

 

 

 Now I'm going to go back to our place, good as I should call that place, maybe a hiding place, or rather, our 'provisional base', I think this is a good name, I walk quickly until it reaches my base and I'm surprised, there are dozens of ants here and there in front of them all I see the other five, it seems that they have finished gathering recruits almost at the same time, they have not noticed my presence yet I think I can use this as a chance to make a big entrance, this will make them look at me with more imposing.

 

 

 I take my newly repaired commander stick from the waist and hold it with a single paw while I tap it on my other paw, the ants notice my sudden action and all of their eyes will come to me, I think I managed to get your attention without to say a single word I keep walking until I get to where the five evolved ones are, as I walk, the ants make way for me, and as I go through the middle of them, I'm surrounded by looks, it doesn't take long until I'm in front of all. Well, from today on I will be the leader of this battalion so it is better to say a few words to introduce myself.

 

 

 "Well, everyone present here, let me introduce myself. I am your new commander chosen by the queen, Commander Tyrant."

 

 

 (Communication skill of the species went up from 2 → 3)

 

 

 I didn't want to have to tell these guys that my name given by the queen is Tyrant, but trust is the basis for lasting relationships and the communication skill of the species has gone up again, I won her today trying to communicate and is already at level three that it’s making it go up so fast, well it’s better not to be too long and go back to my speech.

 

 

 “I know that not one of you knows me and that you have no reason to trust me, but from the bottom of my heart I intend to strive to ensure the health and integrity of everyone here, I want us to fight together as one squad ... ”.

 

 

 (Communication skill of the species went up from 3 → 4)

 

 

 “Of course not everything will always be fun at times I can end up being severe, but don't see things as a punishment, but as a chance to improve and improve, because I will not allow vandalism or disobedience in this group if any of if you want to cause problems and confusion then you will end up having to see me you will hear well ... ”.

 

 

 (Communication skill of the species went up from 4 → 5)

 

 

 “To conclude, I want you to know that regardless of what each one went through in the past as something good or bad I want, or rather, I want us to start today a new chapter in all our lives, something that when we remember it brings us courage and pride to fight whoever or whatever, let us together create this new future in the name of our brothers, the queen, the anthill and especially ourselves ”, so I end my speech.

 

 

 (Communication skill of the species went up from 5 → 6)

 

 

 I was so focused on what to say that I ended up not realizing how much their attention was on me and when I look at my recruits I see that very few were paying attention, most of them ended up falling asleep and those who were still standing looked being tired, when I look at my side which is where the five evolved were I realize that they also looked tired, well I may have exaggerated a little in the size of my speech, that must be why the communication skill of the species has improved itself, I was talking too much, although that is not all bad now I can speak normally and without pauses, only now I have a new problem to solve.

 

 

 To wake these sleeping soldiers I need an efficient alarm clock and I already know how to do this, I bring my two front paws together to channel my MP, I am activating my golden luster again and little by little I start to create a very interesting item, in the creation of this item I see that my MP runs out very quickly, in the future I must be careful with what I will create using this skill, but at the moment I have enough.

 

 

 (Golden luster skill went up from 1 → 2)

 

 

 It takes a while but I'm done, I channeled so much energy that the skill even went up in level, without further ado the object I created was a bell and I made a point of making a big one, now the best part. I push the bell with all my strength and it starts ringing loudly making the sleeping ants wake up scared, I tried to be nice and I only managed to get insubordinate now it's time to be tough on them.

 

“WAKE UP ONCE! Frankly, I've never seen such a loose group before, I don't know how your commanders managed you, but from now on things will be my way, stay wide awake and listen to me and if you fall asleep again while I speak I will leave you without lunch ”.

 

 

 

 I ended up being a little hard on them, but there was no other way if I relaxed now and allowed this insubordination they would do it again, apparently one of my supposed 'brothers' as said the queen agrees with me, it is the ant that evolved into Little ant Pogonomyrmex, I think she's trying to say something.

 

 

 "You are someone who does not accept disrespect, as expected from our commander Tyrant", - says the poisonous ant.

 

 

 I think what he said was supposed to be a compliment, but why do I feel kind of bad about those words. You got it all wrong I'm not a tyrant, I'm just a little nervous at times, I wanted to say that, but it is better to let it go, it turned out that this was the first impression I gave my soldiers, what can I do? Now the most important thing is to start our work in the forest.