Chapter 22.5
4k 8 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is a fairly short chapter, I wrote it during my time 1hr train ride to and from my grandma's funeral.

Today I'm heading to another world! Where Tau lives!

I was really excited towards visiting a new exciting world. However, I was told to not use any magic, as the world Tau lives currently in, contains no magic.

But instead of that, they got science! Just like our kingdom, except without the magic stuff.

Still, it sounds exciting! I wonder what kind of games, sweets and clothes they got over there.

Ahhh, I can't wait!

~A few hours earlier~

"...Tiatania, Tauro is heading back to her world for awhile. Short story is that she will be attending a private girls only school made for those of high society. So-"

"May I come with?"

I asked while she was still explaining. I know it was rude of me, but if it's like over here, then it means I won't be able to see Tau for at least a few months! Or maybe even a few years, depending the school, or academy she is going to.

"...That is if your parents agrees to it of course."

"Then I'll go ask them right away."

I then went to where my father's office, which he usually where at these times.

As I walked in, I asked him if I could go to the same school as Tauro. At first he was quite confused, as I did not provide any further information other than that. But luckily, Tauro's big sister, Sofia was right behind me.

She explained what she told me to my father. After thinking for awhile, he agreed.

Father, you didn't really think long and hard enough, did you? Well, this is Tauro's big sister we are talking about here.

Our kingdom already figured out there are different worlds out there, but other than that, we knew not how to contact, or enter other worlds. In short, our technology is not near advanced enough, far from it.

However, Sofia knows how to perform it, but she said that only those of their blood can perform it. So it's probably related to their [Royal Blood]?

To be honest, I really don't care. I have never been interested in politics or even magic stuff. I rather have an easy going life, filled with delicious food.

Oh, and be with Tauro. Now that is a must. Yep.

Hehe~ I can't wait to surprise Tauro!

138