Chapter 41
1.5k 6 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sports day came went by, it was an exciting day. We didn't win though, but it was fun. Anna was at home on that day, since everyone wanted to make sure she got proper rest. A few weeks later, Anna finally returned back at school.

"It has been getting more chilly recently. It wasn't that long ago when we had our spring break. It's already September now. Time sure flies by."

"Yeah. I was mostly quite sick during this time of the year."

"It's good that you are in great health now, Anna."

"Mm. Being sick is not fun."

"Thank you Princess Tiatania, Princess Tauro. I hope we can have a lot of fun together!"

"Mm! Let's."

It's great that she is finally back in full health. Since it's the start of October, Halloween is just around the corner. Our school was going to prepare for Halloween next week. I heard that they will also have a play on that day and some other kinds of events.

"Oh yeah, do you know which class that was assigned for the play Elenoir?"

"I don't, sadly. My guess is that we will get informed at the end of the week. That's when they usually do the announcements, they like to simply surprise everyone."

"Is that's how it's done? I really never knew about it, due to me being usually sick and all."

The surprise that Elenoir talked about, is an old tradition. If you want to call it that. What she told us was that it first began back in early 1900, when the head master of the academy of the time didn't know what kind of events should be setup that time of the year. So instead of preparing it months before hand, they simply just winged it at the *day* of the announcement. Which of course surprised everyone, even the teachers.

"And that became the tradition... For some reason or another."

Elenoir said with a deep sigh.

"Well, let's leave it at that. Let's head back to class."

A week later, they announced the details of the event, just like Elenoir said. Of course, our class was not assigned to do the play, but instead a café. Not sure how that event relates to anything Halloween, but it sounded interesting so I didn't complain. Tia got excited because she said that we would be matching in a maid outfit.

I've never worn one, only seen Annette use a maid outfit. I wonder if it would look good on me.

When it comes to maid outfits, I wonder which kind of style we will use for the café, so I decided to ask our teacher.

"Teacher, what kind of maid outfits will we wear?"

"E-Erm. We haven't yet decided which kind of style Princess Tauro. U-Um, I don't want to be rude but, which kind of style do you have in mind?"

"Hrmm... What about edo period style? Or maybe old eastern period? Or maybe use the comfy modern style they use in Eashen Empire?"

"Eashen Empire? You mean those modern yukatas, or what they are called, Princess?"

"Oooh. That would look very cute!"

"Don't they have super cute flowers?! Let's go with that!"

The whole class got excited with my proposal of the Eashen Empire style maids. They are mostly used in hot springs, but there are also other variants used by maids which I've seen on the net. Not sure what the difference is, but it has todo with the fabric, style and color. All I know is that they look super cute.

"So, Eashen Empire maid style. Does the class agree to this suggestion?"

""Haaai!~""

"Alright, Eashen Empire style it is then. Now then, we will prepare the café each week on Fridays. But this Friday, we will need to submit a room for where the café will be located at. Please submit your proposals by the end of the week. Is there someone here that wants to be the manager of this event? Of course, I will first explain what the manager will do."

After the teacher was done going over what the manager of the café would be doing, a few of my class voluntered to become the manager. Elenoir was one of them, which was unexpected.

In total, 5 people wanted become the manager. So the teacher decided to draw lots to see who becomes the manager or not. And trough cheer luck, Elenoir became the manager of the café.

 

I've been quite busy lately so the next few chapters takes a bit longer. And not only that, we are soon halfway trough the story.

61