Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 6
1.2k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's not really much of a history but more about a story that I've heard through the system.

 

Start of Story

 

A long time ago before creatures of life took over this world there was no living being roaming around. It was just a pure green planet filled with trees, plants, skies and oceans but one day there was suddenly two life that had just been born out of nowhere. 

 

It was what you called a human and they just appeared without any form of birthing. Both of them were clueless about what to do and they don't recognize each other. They didn't even know who they were but they were curious about the world and themselves. In order to uncover their purpose and the meaning of their lives, they wander around the world and slowly they started to discover and learn new knowledge and began to build by what you call a house.

 

Both of them after travelling for so long had formed a unique language to communicate with each other but aside from that they didn't know they had this thing by what you call 'emotions and feelings'.  Although both of them were known to be human, both of them had their differences and it is what you call a 'he' and 'she'.

 

They didn't realize nor could they ever know that they were starting to develop feelings for each other. After spending for so many days and years together they were now dependent on each other. They never did nor find the meaning of why they had existed or what's their purpose but there's one thing that both of them knew.

 

They couldn't live without one another nor could they bare to lose each other. But they didn't have to worry about that as they are the only living being existing at that point in time, therefore, under those circumstances, they couldn't be harmed nor could they be in danger.

 

However, soon in the current place where they were living, there suddenly appeared a new form of life. It just suddenly popped out of nowhere just like how they were too but when they looked at the new life they were shocked but at the same time curious. They didn't think there would be another life forming in this world as they thought they were the only ones but after seeing this new life they have been proven wrong. 

 

Both of the humans celebrated as they thought they were alone but still they couldn't call this life the same as what you call a human. The two humans find it odd and strange about this new life as it's different from them.

 

Its skin is much more smooth and silky than both of them, its hair was long and it was in a yellowish golden colour that was a such a magnificent sight and the reason why it was different from the 2 humans it's because of its unusual trait which was the long ears. Both the human didn't find it funny or weird but they do know that this new life is not the same as them.

 

Just like the two humans, the new life reacted the same way as humans when they arrived in this world. It was just like them, clueless but also it was afraid. It didn't know what feeling it was but it knows that it is scared because it didn't know anything about this world. Looking at how the new life reacted, the two humans decided to bring it into their houses to stay with them which it had agreed on.

 

Soon all three of them had decided to live in together in the house that was poorly built. After spending time together, all three of them felt like they had built a new feeling they couldn't understand it was, they weren't able to comprehend that they had built a bond, a family bond. The new life had now learned the language that was formed by the two humans and both of them had decided to name it, 'Elf'.

 

The Elf didn't know why she had felt so much joy just from having a name maybe she felt that way because she now felt that she had truly belonged to this place but even so, the female human had formed an unfamiliar feeling, jealousy. She didn't know why  she's feeling that way, she was really clueless and it felt like her heart being crushed when it saw the Elf and the human she loved, spending time together with a happy expression. 

 

The Elf ever since that day has been closer to the two humans especially the one she likes but how could the Elf know that it also started to develop a feeling that it wasn't able to comprehend. Nonetheless having the Elf staying there couldn't have been better.

 

Their days had gone better because of the knowledge that was able to learn had already surpassed both of them which both of them had found that incredible which one was praising and the other one feeling of jealousy had deepened but still, that human just shook it off and just pretended to be normal like nothing had happened. 

 

Ever since then years had gone by. There were few things that three of them managed to invent which had made and improve their everyday lives and easier but then it happened again. 

 

Another new life had just appeared in that place again. Like the Elf, it had suddenly emerged and at that point three of them had started to question why was this happening and what's the reason. Sadly they couldn't even find the closest clue to their answer even the elf who was smartest among them had failed to do so. 

 

When the new life appeared all three of them were surprised by its appearance. It was similar to the appearance of the two humans but its height was lacking. It's like comparing 12 years old to 18-year-old adult. 

 

Similar to the Elf, the short human showed signs of fear but soon things calmed down when the male human stood up and tried to calm down the new living creature which it had managed to do so even though it couldn't understand what that human was saying but somehow it felt that the human could be trusted and harmless and because of that the short human instantly took a liking to that human. 

 

The short human couldn't fathom why did it felt this way but it could tell that the human is a friendly person and Soon all four of them had lived together in that house. 

 

After some time, the short human was able to learn the language as it was taught by all three of them which its speed to comprehend was a comparison to the Elf. They were astounded by this but they thought it was normal.  Because of the new short human, the house now has a much more lively atmosphere than last time but what was surprising is that that short human has similar capabilities on what the Elf has. Everything in the house like objects and even the house itself has been improved a lot.

 

 

Ever since then they couldn't be happier about having this short human but what made all three of them feel weird about that short human is that instead of having its height grow each year, it had remained the same. The same height and the same size and because of this, they decided to name it differently from human and finally they name it 'Dwarf'.

 

The dwarf never felt so much happy to have a name especially every time that human she's fond of calling her. It makes her heart pump faster and sometimes she also felt that her body was a bit hot. She didn't know that just like that human and the Elf, it started to have feelings. 

 

Years went by and they were able to improve their lives, inventing new objects, new knowledge, and some simple math. The humans and the Elf had started to notice that the dwarf has different capabilities from the Elf. If the Elf is more to creating new pieces of knowledge then the dwarf has the talent of crafting.

 

The dwarf for some reason felt that it was natural to craft as though it was her nature to build. The dwarf didn't question herself for her natural abilities as she couldn't be bothered about it. For all it knew, the dwarf instead finds it pleasant as every time she was able to create new stuff, that human will once again praise it for inventing new inventions. Because of that, the dwarf tried her best to always create something, she like being praise but again, a certain human didn't find this pleasant. 

 

That human started to have dark feelings emotions whenever she saw the human she loves spending time together with the Elf and Dwarf but she knew that she couldn't release this dark emotion thus she tried to hold it in.  

 

Years went by and just when all of them thought that nothing is going to happen, a new form of life had appeared yet again. By now all of them couldn't be bothered by where did they came from or how did this new life emerge from as they were already used to it. Unexpectedly, the new life form had features that all of them found it unusual and odd.

 

It has the same familiar appearance as the two humans but what makes it odd and eye-opening was that it has fluffy tails, not one but nine which it's in yellowish golden colour. Aside from that, instead of having long ears like the elf, it has like fox ears on its head. 

 

Unlike all of them, this new life from expression and reaction is much calmer than all of them. It stares at all of them and was wondering who was they or where it was at. For that reason, it was curious especially when it looks at a certain human, it was thinking why that human looks so much different. To satisfy its curiosity, it went up to that human and started sniffing all over his body trying to remember his smell and some sort like marking that human. 

 

The male human that was being sniffed was stunned by what that new life was doing but at the same time, the female human felt a fiery emotion it never felt before. That human had never felt that kind of emotion, she sometimes might felt similar emotions but it was not that deep, slowly that human realized that she felt this way because she can't accept and let it be of what was the new life form doing. 

 

When the new life formed smelled that human scent, it didn't know why but it smelled pleasant, and just for that reason, it took a liking to this human. Since that new life form didn't react panickily. It was able to blend in easily but it was a little bit clingy to that male human which was making a certain human explode in furry in its heart.  Years later, it was able to learn the language easily just like the dwarf and elf but somehow, this new life form which all of them had decided to name it 'demi-human' because of its unusual traits and similar appearance type of a human, didn't have any special talent, unlike the elf who was able to create knowledge and the dwarf who was able to craft.

 

Instead, it was able to purposefully used its tails to let the male humans which it had taken a liking upon, used it as a place to sleep and rest. The demi-human had always enjoyed whenever that human sleeps on it, she didn't know why but all she knew is that she wanted to serve that human more. Again, a certain human was maddened in jealousy, her mind and thoughts soon were filled with a dark cloud but she tried her best to hold it in. 

 

Since then, there were moments filled with memorable memories but suddenly that incident happen. The whole world started shook like it was having a massive earthquake, the grounds began to have cracks, at first it was a small crack but then it started to spread like a spider web and soon the whole world started to separate. From a single land, it now has separated into pieces. 

 

At the same time, this was happening, the skies had changed. The sun had suddenly disappeared and it now has been changed into red crimson moon-like and now the whole world looks like a marble of blood which all 5 of them were terrified. It didn't know what was going on or what was currently happening. It was a devastating moment, they never nor expected this kind of situation happening and that's where their journeys have begun. 

 

End of Story

 

You might have thought that this is a half-baked story that was made for it to end like but you're wrong. The system had only stopped at that point because it had told me that was the only limit of what I could learn and in order to know more I need to have a higher soul grade.

 

Although it sucks I really don't care about the end of the story and I don't find it important nor necessary to learn, I'm just curious about this world that's all and unfortunately, this story is just a legend that has been lost throughout the centuries and now, not a single person has remembered it, according to the system. 

 

The system had also informed me that humans of Zenia believe in Evolution. They believed that every single one of us and creatures at the beginning was just a single organism which throughout the millions of years has been evolved to different types of species.

 

Each species has different traits from others because of the influence of mana existing in this world since the beginning of time but for the dungeon and tower, there hasn't been a clue of how did it came to be or where it came from but the researches have concluded that it might have been here since the beginning or that it was formed through the constant accumulation of mana. 

 

Also, the story also mentioned in the last part where the whole world was separating into pieces of land which had made what it is today. The world now has 5 continents, the human continent, Azith, the dwarf continent, Dreus, the elf continent, Elira, the demi-human continent and Laihuth and finally the demon continent, Devok. 

 

That is all what I know about this world there might be some that I don't have knowledge but it's something that I should discover in the future. 


 

Right now the time is around 4 pm and how did I know this? Simple. I could just ask the system and the system could immediately tell me what time it is which I didn't think it was able to that until recently. 

 

"Seth, where are you!?'' 

 

Uh-Oh 

 

I'm currently and as usual, always in the room pretending to play with toy cars that have been bought by mum. I am sitting on the floor and there were toys surrounding me, creating such a massive mess, and the door was closed so that I wouldn't be disturbed while meditating.

 

Up to this point, I have managed to increase my Mp by folds but I want to go further and beyond then what anyone could have imagined. This is why times like this, I always pretended to play with the toys to camouflage myself so that it would be seen like I'm playing with the toys which I'm not and this is the only way and chance where I could increase my skills but it looks like that have to stop. 

 

The moment Katie has reached outside the door, she just immediately barged in without any care. Right now three years has already past and she's now a nine-year-old kid. Compare to three years ago, her height has already increased but she's still a kid but even though she is that young, her beauty potential is starting to bloom. 

 

She came into the room happily while rushing towards me with her arms out trying to catch me and when she catches me, she hugged me tightly trying not to let me escape. I was sitting on the floor so she used her hands to carried me up and hugged me.

 

"What are you doing?''

 

She asked curiously while hugging me and as she sat down on the floor, she embraces me with her hand around my stomach with her head lying on top of my head as now, I'm sitting and resting on her lap. I don't find this unpleasant at all instead I find it comfortable, it feels like I'm safe but there are other thoughts invading in my mind.

 

Unlike any other ordinary kid, the growth of her chest is much more 'special'. I didn't know how it is possible whether mana was affecting her growth or the nutrients that she had gained through eating a lot went gone up there, it could be one of them, or else how is it able to explain her growth!? 

 

My mind couldn't be calm, she's holding me too tightly that behind my back I could feel the softness of her chest, it felt like a squishy pillow and I  wanted to enjoy it but I can't. 

 

"Sis!?"  I looked up to her and I was a bit flustered by this and because of that, my cheeks were slightly blushed, you wouldn't how beautiful she is despite being 9 years old, her cute pretty face that contained the absolute definition of adorable and lovely plus her long braided silvery hair that just added more charm was just killing me too the point I can't help but not thinking of her as my own sister. 

 

But I must control myself and not show that kind of behaviour because I wouldn't want to regret the things I have made and done not especially with my own sister but really, no doubt she would become an attractive lady that is fawned by all sorts of man if mum already has that kind of perfect chest and bum figure then what would it be of her? Will she be much more beautiful than her or just the same? 

 

I can't help but gulped down my saliva down my throat upon thinking about her future looks. 

''Why are you so cute Seth!?'' Katie said upon looking at my flustered reaction while pinching my cheeks in a careful manner. For the first time ever, I was genuinely complimented by a girl but she's my blood-related sibling so I don't think it counted

 

"Looks like you were too busy playing with your toys but now it's time for you to play with me and I won't take no for an answer," Katie said especially emphasizing the word 'no' while she's playing with my hair. It sounded like she was pouting that I didn't play with her.

 

'I'm sorry sis but I can't be interrupted when I'm meditating' is what I wanted to say but I can't. So far all these three years, both mum and sis didn't find a single thing about my secrets which I'm glad they didn't. 

 

All this time, I couldn't say no to her nor did I ever tried to for some reason and what she meant by playing with her is that I would have to sit on her lap while she will be taking care of me probably that's why I won't say no. I always enjoy what she always did to my hair and sometimes she would take things a little bit too far, for example, she would just suddenly kissed me in the cheeks but that was normal and it was just a brotherly form expression of love. 

 

*Pant* 

I heard a sudden sound of heavy breathing and whispers but it was too soft and I barely able to hear anything and when I looked at Katie, her eyes have a heart shape I've never seen before and it was glowing like how mum eyes did before and her cheeks were blushing. She looks at me as though she's preying on me and she tightened up her grip around me making me scared for my life but or me this is a normal occurrence, I already found it normal ever since I discovered for the first time, at first I was questioning her on this behaviour of her but as times goes by I just let it slide. 

 

"Sis, what's wrong?'' I looked at her with a genuinely worried expression with my eyebrows titled up. Doesn't mean I let it means I do not care, in fact, I'm actually quite worried about this behaviour of hers., I'm having thoughts that this might cause a problematic effect on her health but even after three years nothing have yet to happen so this makes me less worried and every now and then the same occurrence will happen again. 

 

When she heard my reply, everything about her expression and behaviour has returned back to normal as though nothing had happened in the first place. It was like she was a 2 completely different person. 

 

"Nothing Seth" She replied while showing me her smile at the same time loosening her hands around me and now she had turned my body to face her. Right now, I'm facing her chest while she's carrying me, I'm still small compared to her so it was easy for her to carry me and when she suddenly hugged me again, I was pushed forward straight into her chest. 

 

"I love you so much Seth" She suddenly said while sniffing my hair which it had tickled me a little bit. 

 

"Yeah me too Sis'' I didn't know why she said this out of sudden but it won't hurt to reply which I did while struggling because her chest was making me hard to breathe and speak. She didn't probably notice that I was trying to escape from this torturous and enjoyable deadly hugged of hers, I bet that in the future, her husband would be lucky to have her as a wife and probably he would do lots of things with that. 

 

''Oops'' After seconds of struggling only then did she realized her mistake and immediately she released me. 

 

"A-Are you alright brother?" She looks at me and I saw that there were tears forming on the corner of her eyes, she's also trying to hold her mouth in order to not let out any sounds of crying.

 

There's one thing that I've found out about Katie, she's a bit crybaby, I mean not that extreme, I don't know how to explain but if something that she's doing that will hurt me she will cry and if she's doing something that she thought that there was nothing wrong then there was nothing wrong at all. I don't know if that is the right way of describing her character but that it's what I thought about it.                       

 

At this point when I saw that she's about to cry, I just couldn't take it, every time when I saw that she's about to cry it would always make me feel guilty as though I was the cause of it even so I just couldn't see this expression of hers. I always love to see her happiness when she's around me, it's a blessing for me to have her and I'm glad that she's my sister. 

 

Looking at her expression right now I don't think she'll be able to hold on anytime longer, she was looking down like she didn't want to be scolded by me and she was gripping tightly onto her clothes. I went to her and spread out my arms around her, now it's me embracing her. I didn't hug her too tight unlike just now but instead, it's the comforting type of hugging. I'm still small so I wouldn't be able to hug her whole body but since she was sitting down on the floor, I was able to hug her body.

 

For some reason when I hugged her, her body jolted. I don't know why but she might be surprised by my action but soon she hugged me back.

 

"I'm sorry'' She apologized. *Sigh* It's not that much of a big deal but she apologized. 

 

''It's okay sis'' I replied back while caressing her long hair which she enjoyed it and soon she had calmed down. 

 

"Are you alright now?'' I released the hug and asked her while looking at her when she had already calmed

 

''Yes'' She replied back while looking so down, I guess I need to cheer her up a little bit but what can I do?

 

"Sis, I would listen to what you would want me to do for one time but the condition is that you can't be sad forever'' I told her. At this point, it's already clear enough that Katie adores me too much but soon when she grows up her love for me would be lessened. She's still a kid so she doesn't anything about that topic so I'm not worried as, by the time she grows, she would have found someone that she loves. 

 

By offering that solution of mine I hope she would cheer up.

 

"Really you would do everything I say? Really you won't get back on your words?'' She said. She seems doubtful about what I had just said but her eyes betrayed that. Her eyes were looking forward to what will happen later but at the same time, she didn't think it was going to happen. 

 

''Yes I would do everything and listen what you want me to do and yes I won't take back my words" I said surrendering. I don't know what she will want me to do but I don't think it will be that dangerous. 

 

"I want you to sleep with me''

 

Did I just hear that correctly?

25