Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 7
1.2k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I want you to sleep with me"

 

Huh?

 

"Sis can you say that again and this time be clear?" I asked with an expression of shock and a clueless face. 

 

Did she just mention that she wants me to sleep with her? Does her sleep mean that sleep or that 'sleep' How can she said it with a straight face? Did she not know the meaning of the words that she had just said!?

 

Oh yeah, I forgot she's only 9 years old kid there's no way she can ever know the meaning of those words but why is she looking at me while her eyes were like stars shining as though she can't wait for it to happen. 

 

"I-I want to hug you later tonight when both us are sleeping together," She said hurriedly.

 

Oh. That's all!? Of course, it's like that, what else would it be other than doing that. It looks like that it's only me that's overreacting and overthinking too much. I think I need to calm down, it's probably because she adores me too much and some 'videos' that I have watched back on Earth that had made me think in that way. 

 

"Y-You don't want to?" She said with a sad tone. Her eyes right now at any moment are about to burst with tears. Seeing that I wasn't giving any response because I was thinking too much has caused her to think that I will reject her request. 

 

*Sigh* Although I don't know why she had decided to request this as she and mum always clung on to me whenever they can, it does not matter whether I was sleeping or awake in the day like just now, it's like this thing is a big matter to them and they wouldn't be able to live without it. Anyway since she's about to cry at this point I couldn't say no. 

 

"No Sis, I don't object it at all and I love when both you and mum does it every time" I said innocently with enthusiasm energy. I'm not lying when I said I love it because who wouldn't want to reject a beauty hug from a beautiful and thick mum and soon to be a beauty in the future lovely sister?? I bet none of us will do so but for me, although I do enjoy I feel a little bit embarrassing at first now I could wholeheartedly accept them without holding back. 

 

Immediately her attitude had changed a 180 turn. Previously, her whimpering behaviour has now changed to a more delighted behaviour but for some reason her smiling victory-like smile makes me feel weird about it. I don't know whether it's just me but I feel like I'm dancing in her palms but that can't be it right?? Yeah, I think so, it must have been only my imagination and I might have overthought too much. I really need to calm down.

 

"You're the best Seth and the most cutest I brother I ever have" She excitedly and enthusiastically said. She suddenly hugged me and started to give some smooches in my cheeks which I didn't try to get away because I'm enjoying it.

 

For 3 hours, Katie and I were both on the floor while she was caressing my hair, she wouldn't stop, no, it's more like she's addicted to it. Right now mum should be home soon as she always returned back in this timing.

 

*Sounds of Door Opening*

 

True enough, she had just returned home and entered the room. As usual, the first thing that she will do is to check up on me. I don't know for what reason or what's purpose but she's an overprotective mother I would say. 

 

When she entered the room, she went towards me who's currently sitting on sis lap while enjoying her service. Katie, the moment she saw mum entered the room,  knows that her playtime with me is soon to be over and now it's mum turn. 

 

Mum easily carried me up and had squeezed me against her mountainous melons and like Katie, she sniffed my hair as though it's like a drug.

 

*Sniff* *Sniff*

 

"~Oh yes~, this is what I need after a long, nothing beats than this" She excitedly said while non-stopping sniffing on hair smell. I guess like mother like daughter. 

 

I don't know where did I get the courage that I rubbed my face against her melons trying to enjoy the softness feeling of it. I was shocked out of my life when I did that b-but her scent it's..kind of nice. 

 

It's like a mixed smell of perfume and scent but I didn't find it disgusting but instead enchanting. It's this the reason why both of them like sniff my hair? I think I'm becoming more like them.

 

I just couldn't resist it not even once could I in these three years resist, I don't know whether that makes me creepy however I can't help it. I'm still a 3 year, therefore, I don't think they will be bothered by it and I could just use this tiny little advantage but I won't cross the borderline. I just wanted to enjoy satisfied my feeling but I'm not willing to go further. 

 

"Oh you naughty boy, you really these don't you Seth" Mum teased me with her scary-looking eyes.

 

I only stopped when she made a remark about it and due to that, I was embarrassed by what I was doing. It's like I'm being caught doing naughty things but it's not like its wrong. 

 

"Look who's being shy, I think you need a kiss" Mum teased while her expression had deepened in heat. 

 

I was currently being held by her and my chin were lying on top of her melons and soon she guided my head towards her mouth and she sealed my lips with hers.

 

She started to twirl her tongue inside my mouth. It was such a wonderful feeling it's like she's playing inside of me and I admitted that I wanted more. The way she uses her tongue was overwhelming to the point where my eyes were trembling in pleasure. I wasn't able to do anything and I don't know why my body is trembling in pleasure but I want more and so, I decided to response her attack by twirling my tongue with hers, synchronizing. 

 

This isn't the first time that she had done this. Overall in these three years, mum has done stuff like this and at first, I was concerned but I thought it might be a different custom in this world and because of that, I just didn't continue to think about it and just accepted that reason as my justification

 

Mum was not done with her twirling, she didn't want to end it like that and instead, she greedily sucks all of the salivas inside the mouth as though it was some sort like a delicious drink and when she departed her mouth from me, there was a saliva string between my mouth and her. 

 

*Pant* *Pant*

 

Both mum and I were currently panting. My expression right now is showing a pleasurable moment but when I looked at mum, she looks like she was not satisfied and the way she pants is totally different, it's like an animal in heat. Before I was able to catch my breath, she suddenly hugged me and now my head is resting on her melons while she went to the bed and sat. 

 

"Mummy always loves, Seth" Mum said lovingly. I already heard these words a thousand time already for the past three years and which I would always reply with the same words.

 

"Me too, mum"

 

After that, it was already getting dark and it's already time for us to sleep which I remembered that I had made a promise with Katie and true enough, just when I had laid on the bed I saw Katie looked at me with expectancy and I have no choice but to be hugged by her. 

 

Mum was not bothered by this so I don't think it will be a problem but when she hugged me, she was like a koala that wouldn't let go. Instead of enjoying this, I wasn't able to, not even in the middle of the night. I would have at least expect that she would subconsciously let go in the middle of the night but I was wrong. She till was holding on to me and I just admitted defeat and tried to went back to sleep in this situation. 


 

The year 2038/Month of Craox/Day 23

As I had expected, I was not able to get any good sleep throughout the night. I even heard some whispers from sis which I couldn't hear as it was very soft. Probably she might have not so good dreams. 

 

The sun has already risen and now all of the birds were chirping outside on a tree waking all of us up. 

 

"That was such a good nice sleep right Seth?" Katie said happily. 

 

The way that she had said looks like she's being sarcastic and it's only you that felt that way it's what I wanted to reply but if I did it probably upset her so I don't think I should do that.

 

"Yeah, it was" I replied just the same way that she had asked me. 

 

While we were having our own conversations mum had already woke up and had already taken all of the towers for us and like the usual, we had our morning shower and after we're done showering including putting on our clothes, mum went on downstairs preparing some breakfast for us. 

 

In the meantime, both Katie and I went outside our house as there is a backyard for us to play. I didn't know we had a backyard until one day, mum brought me outside which I was surprised about this fact. 

 

The reason why we went to the backyard was to practice skills. Of course, it's not me I'm talking about but it's Katie. I have heard from mum that soon when Katie age reaches 10, she would need to go to school to hone her skills.

 

It's normal and compulsory for every child to attend school but before they even start, there would be a couple of testing that needed to be done before gauging their potential which they would be given certain choices of schools where they could attend too. But mum also said that she doesn't have to worry about that, I don't know what that meant but I think sis is not that weak. 

 

After seeing her practising her skills for a lot of times, I can say that her skills are terrifying and overwhelming. 

 

Right now sis is standing in the middle of the yard. The yard is big enough so she wouldn't need to worry about releasing her skills and plus for some reason the grass wouldn't be damaged by her skills. I've seen her using her skills but it wasn't able to damage it. I was amazed by this grass and soon I thought 'do all plants and trees also have been influenced by mana making it more durable?'. I think it must have been like that since this world is filled with mana essence. 

 

Katie looks like she's trying to focus and her eyes were closed as though she's trying to concentrate more. She slowly lifted her left hand up and stopped halfway and her palm was open. I was a bit impatient by this, even though I have seen it a lot of times but too me it was such an exciting moment and incredible sight. 

 

"Blue flame" She chanted. Immediately, a small blue flame appeared just a little bit further from her palm. As you can tell it's a flame in the colour of blue but what makes it different from a normal flame is that instead of feeling hotness from it, it radiate out coldness. It was surprising for the first time when I get closer to it as I didn't think she would have such a unique skill. Since there are billions of us, I'm sure there might have repeated skills but I think there are with unique one just like her.

 

The system also had told me once, that every person will be able to learn of their skills naturally when they reach a certain age which is 6 years old, so it will be implanted in their brains and they will be able to activate it naturally but still, they will need to be watched by parents as they wouldn't be able to sustain their mana if they use it without any restraint which for me is a special case.

 

"I did it!!" Katie shouted in excitement while jumping as though she had made an achievement. 

 

I don't know why she's so excited about this as she had successfully managed to activate her skill a countless time but in the next second, I have found the reason why. 

 

Currently, I'm near the door behind the house where it leads to the yard and I'm sitting within at the tiles so I'm not really that far away from her. 

 

After she's done jumping she looks at me as though she's expecting me to say something. Looking at her expression I know the reason why. 

 

"Sis, that was incredible!!" I complimented her. I don't know why she wanted me to praise her but I guess it won't hurt a bit to do so. Besides, who could reject complementing her with that adorable face of her with her eyes wide waiting patiently for someone to praise her. 

 

Even I wouldn't be able to do so especially after she heard my complement. Her expression immediately brightened up as though she's an angel and smile that could melt your heart just by looking at it. She even did another round of jumping wandering off to her own world. I guess she likes to be praised, I should take note of this. 

 

But something has been bugging me. It has been 3 years but I have not seen Katie use another skill and I find this weird. Thinking about it for a while I think I might have a clue why. Her skills might be different from mine but not only her but the others also. For example, I have the lightning element skill which gives me a set of skills every time I upgrade its rank but for some people, they only start with one skill and they would gain more and the trigger for that is either through levelling or upgrading soul grade.

 

This could be both true and false, she might have a similar skill to how mine works and it's just me that's abnormal, young but already have some powerful skill and huge Mp capacity which make a huge difference between me and her. 

 

After she was done with her jumping, mum suddenly opens the door and called out to us. 

 

"Breakfast is ready, let's go eat both of you" She said while still wearing her kitchen apron. She looks more appealing that way and it makes any men wanting to devour her but I think she needs to buy a bigger one, the one that she's wearing is too tight to the point where it reveals the shape of her boobs and her curvy waist. This makes it too erotic....No No No What am I even thinking about?? 

 

Anyway as we entered the kitchen, I noticed that mum had cooked pancakes adding some white cream and fruits topping, and like the usual, Katie has a ton of pancakes waiting to be consumed. Half an hour later, we have finished eating breakfast and I really enjoyed mum's cooking. It was really delicious to the point that I wanted more and expectedly Katie managed to finish up all of the portions and unlike her, mum ate her food gracefully with manners like a noble lady. 

 

After mum had cleaned up all of the plates she decided to go up to the market to buy some stocks for the upcoming week and surprisingly the days of the week are the same back on Earth, so I guess that's make it easier for me to refer to. 

 

After mum left the house it's only me and Katie and Katie decided to continue on with her practice and unexpectedly her capacity of Mp is quite absurd and I wasn't able to know why. I thought that everyone was born with the same value of Mp which is 1 but I think it's not true.

 

I still remembered that I was able to cast at least 2 sparks so I think it's not valid but whatever. At least she doesn't look like she's tired even after one round of casting which is good and besides, I've been with her all the time during the practice so I'm not really that worried as she's able to go for lots of rounds. 

 

So right now, Katie is in the backyard practising her skills, mum's out for groceries and I'm in my room meditating. 

 

This Mana Enhancement skill is from out of this world. I didn't think I will be able to have a different sense of state after grading up its rank. After successfully reaching rank D of Mana Enhancement, I would say that the progress was much better. Reaching Rank D, I was able to gather lots of mana essence compared to last time and thus increasing my Mp by leaps and I could really feel it that unlike Rank E, I was able to improve my Mp which was a good thing but I didn't think it would be able to get any better. 

 

When I reached ranked C somehow the pace of gathering mana has increased although I'm not sure how fast but I was able to feel it. I had only realized that my pace was slow when I reached rank C and it was much more efficient which was making things easier and better for me. 

 

Alright, it's time to mediate yet again since this month is the month of craox where it'll give an increasement of 50% mastery of skills so I hope I'll be able to increase my skills grade again by the end of this month. 

 

After positioning myself comfortably in the way I wanted it to be on the floor while the toys surrounding me to trick both sis and mum into thinking that I'm playing with those toys. 

 

"Mana Enhancement" I activate the skill and right away I was feeling refreshing and it was constantly feeding a satisfaction feeling throughout my whole body. 

 

~Oh yes~ This is the feeling that I always look forward to. I'm really addicted to this feeling and that's the smallest reason why I wanted to increase my Mp as I would be able to enjoy this feeling which isn't negatively affecting me. 

 

1 hour had passed since then and what broke my state of meditation is that I heard a loud noise in the backyard. 

 

*Boom*

 

"What happened!?" I shockingly said. The sound sounded like a small explosion and it sounded like it's coming from the backyard. I quickly and panicky rushed towards the backyard with my tiny legs. There's no way sis could ever cause that and mum is currently still shopping for groceries so who else besides them could have caused that!? Because of these thoughts, there were sweats dripping off from my sideburns. 

 

Was there an intruder!? If so what's their purpose is it money?? Or!? 

 

At this point, I was thinking that the intruder's purpose was trying to kidnap sis and a small explosion might be due to her skill and when this possibility was running through my mind I had only one thought. 

 

'Don't you ever touch a single of my sister or else I would cut up your throat, you piece of shit!!' 

 

I didn't know why I was thinking like a murderer, is this an effect of that passive skill that I bought? It's finally managed to show its usefulness but I can't say for sure without using it for real. I really didn't think I would think that way but if someone really has hurt my sis,  there would be carnage!! 

 

When I entered the backyard I was dumbfounded. There was no one but what had made me shocked out of my life is that sis was injured. She's currently holding her left hand by using her right hand, her left arm is full of burn injuries which are leaking drops of blood were flowing from her left shoulder all the way down to her fingers and her agony expression could already tell about how painful and bad it is.

 

When I saw this, I quickly rushed up to her and shouted. 

 

"SIS!! What happened!?" I ran up to her, she was silent and was gritting her teeth probably holding her screams from letting out and I shouldn't yell, it probably made her unstable. Her knees were on the ground and when she saw me and looked at me, tears were flowing down from her face and although she was not speaking any words I could tell that she doesn't want me to be worried which I couldn't. 

 

There were no signs of an intruder so how did this happen!? I didn't want to ask her question which she would not be able to answer and I was getting nervously scared for every second past and it was making me feel fear. 

 

I fear that I would lose my sister, I fear that I would lose my loved ones again and I couldn't bear to let it happen. Suddenly I remembered that I have the potions. 

 

Without hesitating I took all of the potions out from the inventory after commanding the system and magically the 20 small potions the size of a forefinger and the shape of a crystal appeared before me. I didn't know how to use it but remembering how it works on games, in order to use it, it must be drunk. At the same time when Katie had seen this, she had a questioning look which I ignored. 

I opened up the lid of one of the potion and I showed it to her. 

 

''Drink this Sis you will get much better with this" I said to her. I didn't have time to explain to her about where do I get these potions from and I have no clue how effective is one potion but with 20 small Hp potion, she would be able to at least recover. Because of her silentness, she wasn't able to answer but without any delay, she used her right hand to grab the potion, and she drinks it. When the tip of the potion touches her lips, the liquid flows down slowly entering her mouth but a few seconds later she spits out all of the red liquid and she coughs out some blood. 

 

What happen!? 

 

Seeing that she had spit out of sudden made me think of the rumours of how bad the potion taste back on Earth, so it's true after all? So potions are really similar to how medicine works so I think potions also taster bitter.

 

Wait! Why am I thinking about unrelated stuff!? If she can't swallow it how would she be able to recover?

 

''Sis are you alright!? Sis tries to swallow the drink it will help you recover'' Even so I was afraid when she coughed because she let out some blood which's making me worried more and I tried to encourage her to drink. When she saw this she looks like she was happy for some reason, I guess my encouragement is even helping her out. 

 

I tried giving her the second potion for her to drink, the third potion, the fifth potion, the seventh potion, and the tenth potion. It was not working at all, 9 potions but she didn't manage to swallow a single one. At this rate, she won't be able to recover. Why am I so useless!! I didn't care about wasting the potions as I have the system and I rather use everything I have than to lose her and suddenly an idea had popped inside my mind. 

 

I opened one of the ten remaining potions and pour all of the liquid inside my mouth and I kissed her, sealing both of our lips together. Katie's knees were currently on the ground so despite our difference in height I was able to do that easily. At first, Katie was surprised by what I have done but soon she moved and twirled her tongue with mine which was not the sole purpose. With the liquid in my mouth, I was able to use my tongue to push all of it inside her mouth allowing her throat to swallow through. I can see that her body jolted a little bit probably due to how bitter it is but with that she won't be able to spit it out.  

 

IT WAS A SUCCESS 

 

She didn't resist nor did she spitted out but when our lips separated she had a weird expression which I only had a glimpse because I was busy looking at her left arm. It was slowly recovering as some of her burn wounds were starting to close up but not all of them, it seems that her injuries were much more deadly than I thought which I decided that I need to continue the kissing. I didn't mind the kissing as it's the only way for her to swallow it up so there weren't any weird thoughts on my mind.

 

The 2nd potion, the 3rd potion, the 5th potion, the 10th potion. All in all, she was able to swallow it up when I fed her through the mouth and now when I looked at her left arm it has already been healed only leaving the stain of blood on her skin. When she already healed I was able to finally relax but then I cried and ran up to her and hugged her. 

 

"Sis I was so scared and afraid'' Tears were flowing down from my eyes and because of the stress, I broke down a little bit. No matter what age or mentality I have, the sheer thought of losing my loved one would definitely caused me to feel fear and scared. I have already experience that feeling so I wouldn't want it to happen again and if I could prevent I will do anything in my power to prevent it.  

 

''Everything is fine Seth'' She tried to soothe me out, now the table has been turned, now she's comforting my feelings out which had made me hugged her more and tightly. I didn't know why I had hugged her tightly maybe because I was afraid that if I let go I would lose her. It was so close, if I didn't have the system or the potions I-I don't think I would see her again. 

 

"Thank you, Seth, I don't know where did those potions came from but thank you, Seth" She said while hugging me back and caressing my hair and I don't know why but I felt so sleepy and tired that I slept in her arms. Probably I must have been too stressed and the words she said it's like salvation.  

26